my brothers falling for a hooker?

Discussion in 'General' started by collegetoker, Dec 2, 2008.

1. i need some advice on how to tell my brother that he's being an idiot by being with this girl..

basically he met her through a friend and she was sleeping with them both in exchange for money or drugs so whatever so i was in college at the time and when i came home like 2 months later i found out she was staying with my brother upstairs..

it turns out hes been paying for everything for her plus i suspect giving her money on the side for whatever drugs..
    this is the same girl that a few months ago he was so worried that he did std tests afterwards and now hes not only sharing his small room with her but also paying for all her shit.. this girl doesn't work at all..

at first i thought whatever they are both just using each other for different things but now it seems like my brother is doing way too much shit for her,.

its really awkward.. one night i drove them to her moms house and the whole ride i could see how disinterested she was in my brothers conversation.. and its like my brother is oblivious to it

is there a way to tell him without sending harsh??

2. Not really, gotta just lay it out for him, but ill tell ya, if hes blind enough not to see it in front of him, coming from you will be tough.
    It would seem to me he has come to terms with the "deal" they make every day, but who knows, maybe bringing it up to him will let him know you care and open his eyes a lil.

3. honestly homie, I think bein harsh is the only thing that you can do to get through to him

4. id slap my brother upside the head if he brought a hooker home to live with us.
    tell him your feelings man, dont hold back.

5. Truth hurts. If you and your bro are close im pretty sure he will understand where you are coming from and if not then fuck him, hes the one getting hurt in the end.

6. To be honest the only effective way to deal with situations like this is to just wait it out.

You could tell your brother how you feel but chances are this is just going to piss him off and cause tension between the both of you. If he really likes her he will not break up with her no matter what you say.

Sadly she will likely stick around until all his money is gone then he will realize that he has to be more sensible with the girls he dates.

I call succubus on this one.

7. Shit man, you better tell your brother that if that bitch is gonna live with you hes gonna have to sell her pussy, i mean if shes gonna live with you for free she better be pullin in some dough :D

8. Friends don't let friends fall in love with prostitutes.

9. Ask him if he's ever seen this movie

[​IMG]

10. does she sleep with only him,... follow her dog... watch your brothers back... love can do crazy things to a man... make sure shes not sleeping around... if she is u HAVE TO TELL HIM!!!

11. I spose you could think about it this way: she was a hooker, now she's probably not.
    be positive =D

12. hahaha, I saw that on last night when I was lookin for a movie to watch on TV

13. Sky dog beat me to it. But yeah, tell him he´s making his life turn out to be a Richard Gere and Julia Roberts chick flick, that´ll make him snap out of it.

14. score a blowjob from her.

15. but ask her for it in front of him, hand her $10 and pull down your pants.

Works every time