Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Bro Called it "Purple" of some sort...all I know is its fantastic!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lixander, Mar 27, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

I got this last night and wated to share the expirience but I was so high I couldnt upload my pics...:smoke:, still feeling a pretty awesome buzz ten hours later...

Any ideas on what it is Exactly? He said there were 3 strains of this mystery purple and this was the strongest...I believe him.

2. You cant really decide off a picture what kind of strain it is, but even though the camera quality is bad, you can still tell that its still frosty. Good bud, have fun token.

3. Yeah sorry about the quality, i used my iphone since my girl banned me from taking chronic pics with the family camera after showing off vacation pics to her parents and we got caught toking a fatty before snorkeling :D

I definitely felt a hybrid high.

4. That weed looks good,
    but no weed is that good.

Ten hours later:bolt:

5. I got sum gdp rite now and it looks kinda like yours, and mine smokes great! Nice nugs man!

6. ahh that sucks bout gettin caught with the pics of ya tokin a fatty haha

but the bud looks great man enjoy that shit