My brand New EHLE :) check it out! first clear glass tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SmokeDankness, Jan 3, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    Just got her, it looks pinkish in the photo but in person the EHLE label is white, i was going to get one with a green label but i decided to go with the white because the green one did not include the ice-catcher. Shes not perculated or anything but it is defused & each piece of glass is signed by the maker. Let me know what you think! Happy smoking!:smoke:

2. nice bongs dudes i love ehle

3. An Ehle straight tube is a Ehle straight tube and that ain't bad. I've got a 450 Ehle that I really like. I've got a diffused downstem and a A/C on mine and nobody has ever complained about taking a hit from it.

4. An EHLE is a great bong!!

5. :smoke: mine is defused as well, happy smoking grass city brothers!!:smoke:

6. I envy you very much.

7. is that a 250ml or 500ml? If it's 250 where did you get it?!
    I can't find a single online shop that has the 250ml EHLE with an ice catcher in stock :(

8. its 250ml, i got it at a local head shop called headin' to hertel i love it, ill light it up right now for you grass city folks :smoke:

9. how much was it at the hs?

10. "she's not perculated" lets get this thing set straight for all the "oh man you got dat dope ass double perc" people. Percolation is when smoke passes through water, so if you have a downstem for your tube then it is percolating...

edit: never mind i see your avatar now, that explains your mental in-capabilities.

11. Hey man I have one that looks like yours except I didn't get the one with ice pinches :p

12. nice man, glad more people are getting ehle's around here. they are some quality pieces

13. lolwut?

14. In other words, he's one of those "$$$@! TAYLOR GANG OR REVERSE SHIT A RAKE!@$$$@!" people.

15. nice dude, hows it hit?

16. Why are you still talking?

17. it was $138 without tax, then after tax is was 150 unfortunetly :/ prices and taxes in new york state are terrible