My boyfriend wants to rape me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SmokenCat, May 25, 2012.

1. Educating people does.
    I'm ok with "being the jerk" by pointing out that people might want to watch what they say so that it might not effect their perception in a negative way.
    Ought to not be such insensitive fucking assholes...not that I put it like that or anything.

I also don't like people making light of abortion, sexual assault, child/animal abuse and murder.
    Perhaps you can think about entertaining anecdotes to put together about those too, so you can spout them from the invisible horse you're riding around on?

You...unfortunate creature.
    It's clear you're not yet grown from your own dickish response.
    I worry for what you're growing into...and if you are, that you've never got past it.
    :rolleyes:

2. Anyway...it's totally going down. Just need to order that uniform. :) thanks for the help guysssss. What else is going on?

3. Question, what's that green bar under everyone's usernames?

4. he wants to role-play... him being the rapist, her the rapee. obviously.

:rolleyes:look at you typing with blue font trying to be all smart

5. Aw man, I knew someone would get all butthurt about the use of the term rape here.

6. I couldn't do this. When I say no, or stop. You best believe your going to stop. Roll play sweet. But rap.. Not for me.

I guess you just act like you don't want it the whole time.. :/. Say 'stop it' and hmm... Squeeze his nips! He is raping you. I mean it's the least you can do. :p!!

7. you must have a boring sex life.

8. Hmmm...good thread until it turned kinda angry.

9. freaky shit

10. Please quit trying to orally rape me with your words! :cry:

11. RandomThoughts is going to have angry sex tonight... :smoke:

12. #92 GGrass, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012

That green bar under the username is referred to as the 'rep bar'.

It is also known as e-penis/e-vagina.

It grows when you get reps from other people.

--

Don't tell me you don't know what 'rep' is.

--

As for uniform, sailor uniform is an excellent choice.

You should match the uniform with cotton underwear.

--

As for my plan to rape my wife, the excution was perfect, but the result was a failure.

She's on her period.

Damn...

I could have still done it, but it would have required me to place two large towels under her ass... which is not an easy thing to do when you've just woke up in the middle of the night...

And when her ass weighs a ton. Each.

LOL!

Sorry honey, but you do have huge ass...

13. stab urself in the vagina so when he fooks it..it really hurts an then u wont have to pretend so much =3

14. Then there should be 2 extra smoking sessions before engaging in sexual activity.

--
    Sexual dysfuction can be classified into four catagories.

Sexual desire disorder : Lack of desire, or libido. Sometimes I have absolutely zero motivation to fuck.

Sexual arousal disorder : Lack of erection. Or lack of wetness. Sometimes I want to fuck, but my dick doesn't.

Orgasm disorder : When you have problem with your finish. Whether it's too fast, or too slow. Mostly I'm too fast.

Sexual pain disorder : It's when you fuck, and it hurts...

--

Most of these disorders can be fixed, either by proper technic, or proper medications.

For example, if you have problem with not getting an erection, you can take V----- (I can't spell it out because it's against the rule to mention any drug in GC) to help with your erection.

--

And smoking weed before sex always helps...

15. I'm sensing a lot of pain from you.

Have you been raped before?

16. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']

Educating people does.
    I'm ok with "being the jerk" by pointing out that people might want to watch what they say so that it might not effect their perception in a negative way.
    Ought to not be such insensitive fucking assholes...not that I put it like that or anything.

I also don't like people making light of abortion, sexual assault, child/animal abuse and murder.
    Perhaps you can think about entertaining anecdotes to put together about those too, so you can spout them from the invisible horse you're riding around on?

I worry for what you're growing into...and if you are, that you've never got past it.
    :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You totally just raped my mind.

17. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']

Educating people does.

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You're raping my good mood away

18. [quote name='"GGrass"']

I'm sensing a lot of pain from you.

Have you been raped before?[/quote]

I'll smoke to that one *claps*

19. #99 GGrass, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012

It was a serious question.

I really want to know if he was raped before or not.

--

I almost got raped once when I was a kid. And I'm a male, can you believe that?

An old gay man asked me at the park,

"Hey, want to go jack off together?"

And tried to lure me to the back of an isolated building.

Luckily I had the sense to walk away, but at the time, I wasn't so sure what to do.

I could have followed him with my own feet, just to see what would happen, but I felt weird being in an odd place with an old gay dude so I just walked on.

--

I can imagine there would be lots of criminal minded men out there, who are just waiting for an innocent girl to walk into their traps.

20. Once I came home from the park, I sat down and thought about what had happened at the park.

"What did he want? What would he have done to me? He's a dude, I'm a dude... I don't suppose he wanted to me fuck me in the ass?"

Then I thought about the guy raping my ass with me pinned against the wall of the old building. And it was vicous. But he didn't look like a bad guy...

I thought,

"But he specifically said, 'would you like to go jack off with me?'. So what does that mean?"

Then I imagined being inside the old building and pulling my pants down to jack off with another dude.

And then...

I got a boner.

At first it was weird, but the boner kept growing and growing...

Until I had to go in the bathroom and relieve myself.

As soon as I unloaded stream of white semen into the toilet, I thought to myself,

"A ha... so this is what he wanted to do... then I guess it couldn't have been so bad..."