My boyfriend just got me a puppy and...

Discussion in 'General' started by kmarieee13, Sep 25, 2008.

1. I need some help. It's a girl and we were thinking of names and these came up...Maya Lola and Douja(SPELLING??) I don't know how to spell douja but my boyfriend seems to think thats how its spelled. He also said it may be Doulja..if you know how to spell it please let me know. I know I might sound dumb but I don't want to name my dog something I can't even spell. Or any other suggestions for names would be appreciated :)

2. "You"
    "Ganja"
    "Xenu"
    "bob"
    "smokey"
    "That thing that eats alot then craps everywhere, eats it, then licks you"

3. lol thats something my boyfriend would say. He doesn't care what we name her but everytime I've told anybody any name I liked for a dog they've taken it so I've had to come up with new better ones. :(

4. Name her Indica. :smoking:

5. Go with at least two syllables so your dog doesn't get her name mixed up with simple one-word commands such as "sit" or "down"

6. what kind of dog.

7. Shaniqua or Shantilly

8. Shandy.....

9. Dutchmaster....

EDIT: Master Dutch

Dr.Bud

10. like my name

doja!

11. Thanks guys! It's a golden retriever/golden lab mixed. I've been waiting for her for about 3 weeks and they finally said to come get her today. I was at work until 10 and my boyfriend and me planned our day tomorrow around getting her and I walked in the door and he had already gotten her to surprise me. :)

12. I would definitely go with the 2 syllable approach. And initials are good for boy dogs. Like my dog, DJ. And names that end in Y are good for girls. Like Sunny or Maddy or something like that.

And then I really screw it up and give the dog really long names. Like Dr. James Naismith (and then 2 more last names - real life ones) is my dog's full name. And Sunshine Girl Princess is my friend's dog's name.

Dogs are awesome.

13. #16 MrGers, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
    popcorn, or poppy for short
    D'Artagnan, or Dart for short
    Salty
    Calliope

14. names:
    Diddly Dee
    Dona Juanita
    Ghana
    Kali
    Kashmiri
    Shiva

my uncle has a bull mastiff and his name is Dude.

my uncles favorite movie is the big lebowski. i dunno why i had to add this.

15. Wait.....who was D'Artanian from?

Ok......now I have to sit here and use my brain and figure it out because I am NOT going to google it.....

Robin Hood?? No.......

Something medieval or something......

STOP. I've got it.

3 Musketeers, right????

YES. Just googled it. But he was the 4th Musketeer. I think The dude from 90210 played him in the movie.....

YES. Googled that too. Chris O'Donnell.

I win.

Sorry, I like to play guessing games when I am stoned. I think it refreshes my brain cells.

Yes. I am stoned.

Yes. That was a tangent.

Please, continue naming doggies. It is funn.

16. "god damnit"

GOD DAMNIT GET OVER HERE

17. Pure win

Just say it out loud "indica" perfect name for a female animal. im stealin it if you dont use it.