My boy got stabbed 2 days ago

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sirjoe2213, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It was all over the toronto news, a stabbing at dufferin and steeles ( for people who know the area ). I had to talk to the cops for like 3 hours cause I was a witness. He's in sunnybrook hospital right now with a punctured lung, smoke a bowl for him, revenge on those motherfuckers will be soon.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_26818.aspx

mothafuckas are dead.

2. why was he stabbed?

is it gang related

3. Damn... what exactly happened?

4. Well, there was beef between us, and they told us to come to the park, and to our un-surprise, there was 4 of them on 3 of us, and we didnt know it, but they were carrying shanks, and one of the motherfuckers pulled a machete, basically they just rushed us, stabbed my boy, and we dipped off, called the ambulance and it came within 15 minutes, and then me and my friend had to talk to the cops for like 3 hours and give statements...

5. damn. feel for ya man. hope yo boy gets better soon.

6. Toronto is getting worse every year, I really hope they start cleaning up some of the gang activity ( not saying this incident was ).

7. Yeah, toronto is getting pretty bad, the friday my boy was stabbed, 30 minutes later, someone else got stabbed like 10 minutes away, and there was another stabbing on the same day, thats 3 stabbings that day >.<

8. stop the violence in tdot yall just smoke herbs and chill no more beef people gettin fucked up too often...shit is sad

sry bout ya boy too hope hes iight

9. Well you made a big mistake

3 people and no blades or brass yourselves? You had very good odds of it being unfair. I dont see where theres any suprise

10. o man i was at bathurst and steeles the whole day today pretty much, didnt heard about it though o_O anyways good luck to your friend, ill smoke a bowl for him next pickup. and theres too many gangster kids nowadays..it can get fucking annoying with the attitude and all that

11. shiiit, we left from BnS at the country style at like 6 pm

12. why do bad things happen to good ppl:rolleyes:

13. damn toronto getting crazy.. fuckin knives
    hope ya boy gets full recovery tho

14. he should be out in a week, hes conscious and talking atm.

15. oh ite i know you are going to go lookin?

16. damn straight were gonna go lookin for these guys, we already know where one of em lives...

17. damn i couldnt even be in this situation right now, end up acting a fool and doing some crazy shit.

U be easy tho and get em right.
    One person leads to the rest.

18. Follow Gandhi's ways fuck violence. Hope your boy makes a full recovery so he can take those huge bong rips:bongin:

19. It was your son?

20. he wont be taking nice bong rips for a few months sadly, all smoke is bad most likely, in his situation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.