My boss literally just said that I can play my nintendo ds when Im not busy at work, and that its okay to smoke weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Champawattiger, Dec 15, 2014.

1. I showed my boss my 3ds and he said that I can play it at work, then he went on to say, "probably would be cool to play if you were high". Totally caught me off gaurd, since I had to take a drug test for this job.

Beware the champawat tiger

2. He wants to shag you lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I didn't confirm that I smoked, I just said I didn't know. If he blazes, that's great because now that means I can smoke pot and not have to worry about drug test

4. lol awesome

5. sounds like he knows youve been coming to work high and wanted to let you know politely its a bit too obvious or hes a video game playing stoner, akin to myself. 

6. I don't see how that could be taken as an invitation to get high at work. I would take it as either a message that he knows you smoke or just letting you know that he does too or something of the sort but I wouldn't jump to it being O.K to get high at work. 

7. Ask him what music and tv shows he likes.

If he says stuff like Workoholics and Pink Floyd then you might have a new smoke buddy.

8. Lol, great advice

9. I think he was letting me know he smokes. There is no way they would know I was high, and I'm a cna in a hospital. They would fire me ASAP

10. I work at nights, so i have a lot of down time. I usually get high before work, and sit on tumblr half the time im there. All I have to do is feed people and wash clothes.

11. Yea lol

One of my managers was gay and sparked me up before the store opened. He told me he didn't know why he trusted getting high with me. I wasn't even there for a month.

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418671427.071495.jpg what a story man :O

We call him Chief Kief now

13. I used to do homework more than I worked at my job. It's all good if I get some actual work done before I leave. I don't take set breaks but I vape whenever I want to (weed) outside and am gonna start bringing something else to do during downtime now. I'm bored as hell already and it's the first day since the semester ended lol. Working for family has its perks

14. yeah that doesn't really sound like an invitation to just come to work high and play video games lol.  more like he's just acknowledging a shared interest.

15. Awesome!

My last boss was like that, he said 'I know you smoke, because you handle your shit!'. He doesn't care if we're on our cellphones during slow time, I personally don't do that, I clean and organize, probably why I get the best paychecks haha.

16. The first time I ever smoked was with a manager in the back parking lot during a shift. So yeah he never cared.

17. Mind if I switch jobs with you OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Lol my best friend used to work at a retirement home, and one day his manager calls him to the back room acting all angry and shit, but then pulls out 2 joints  :smoke:

19. so if your boss drinks beer can you get drunk at work?

I talked to my boss about growing weed (turns out we both do) but that doesn't mean he's cool with getting high on the clock. work is work.

...I still get high at work I just hide it like everyone else haha