my boss is a dick

Discussion in 'General' started by voorhee, Nov 2, 2011.

1. what do you guys do about it at your work place?:eek:

2. I'm the boss so it doesn't really bother me :D

3. shoot to kill.

4. Your not his boss are you?

if so.... psssst... he just called you a dick :bolt:

5. I don't know that there is much you can do about it. Unless finding a new job is an option. My boss can be a dick, but on the whole he's great. But I have had plenty of shit bosses in the past.

Trying to fly under his radar is probably your easiest option.

6. Water off the ducks back bro..

images.jpg

don't let that shit bother ya..just do your thing till your time is up and go home..I use to have a job kinda like that but now days its completely changed..I have an awsome job and my boss couldn't be any cooler..so there is hope my bro

7. Hmm, I dunno? If I am, he better not be surfing GC on my time!

8. My boss sucks and tells us that all pot smokers are stupid and dirty. I come to work blazed everyday and I am his best employee, so I just laugh at his ignorance. That usually gets me through the day lol

9. Be a dick back

My boss is nice, but my coworker thinks shes my boss because shes worked here longer. Its cool though bitch thinks Hong Kong is in Japan

10. When are bosses not dicks.

yes they're is nice bosses but most of them rich ignorant dicks, my dream is to work for a big company in my own name :D.

:wave:

11. My boss (at UPS) is pretty nice, he orders pizza for me, lets me do homework on company time and resources, etc.

12. Im the 2nd in command here.... my boss is technically my dad hahaha but i do more work that he does so i sometimes wonder who is really who around here :devious:

Though, I'm younger, better with technology, and faster than him, so i have an upper hand hahahahahahahahah

But he isn't a dick as a boss.... hes a dick as a father sometimes, but hey, i didnt turn out to be a little bitch of a brat so he did a good job lol.

13. Yea, just fly below the radar for a while.
    My manager loves me, she lets me work whatever shifts I want (subway), always all nice and excited to see me and she always gets me out of trouble.

14. My boss is whatever. He can be cool at times.

All I know is he hands me money.

My last boss was dope! Literally! We would pack bowls after closing store, tuen on oven fans and blaze and eat whatever food is lying around. I still go there to grab a bite. Sushi chefs never pay for sushi ;)

15. Your boss is a dick? My dick is a boss. :cool:

16. Suck it up and deal with it. You're being paid to work, not make friends.

17. Yes sir.

And then he took my red stapler and I didn't get it back.

18. Definitely a dick, worked here for more than a month and still hasn't said anything to me directly, total 'Alpha male' type thinks he's the fucking daddy and I just do my best to highlight his severe lack of intelligence wherever possible.

19. DAMMIT. I saw this thread title and thought "ohoho, yeah, I know EXACTLY how I'm going to reply to this one :devious:"

but then... :(

20. [​IMG]