Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My bongs have lost thier flavor.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HoodedStranger6, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Let me start from the begining. I have this little graffix bong that I usually use to smoke when I'm alone, but I havent wanted to use it since the flavor has become un appealing. At first I thought it might be my statsh but it smokes fine rolled. I tried cleaning it out and the same thing happened. Is it my water that is causing this problem? I dont know whats wrong I thought about trashing it and buying another but I figured i would get some advice first seeing how bongs are like old friends and you just hate to part with them but are always willing to let another into the group.