Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my bong tastes like resin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gunman9182, Jul 16, 2012.

1. i got a new bong last week :D . i smoked a half o in it now it tastes like resin. the bowl has all the resin in it. the bong it self has no visible resin. so do you think i should just clean the bowl.

2. [quote name='"gunman9182"']i got a new bong last week :D . i smoked a half o in it now it tastes like resin. the bowl has all the resin in it. the bong it self has no visible resin. so do you think i should just clean the bowl.[/quote]

Just clean it all don't be lazy. Do it before it piles up once it gets thick it's a pain

3. just get a plastic baggie, some iso, and some salt. let the bowl soak in the baggie for ten to twenty minutes, then use q tips to get the resin out the bowl. you will thank yourself when you toke up a fresh bowl.

4. try changing the water, if that doesn't work clean it

5. i would of cleaned it after a few grams man shit. lol

6. Well yeah, obviously clean the bowl if it's tasting like resin. :p

Might as well clean the bong too, while you're at it. It'll get harder to clean with more resin, so you'd be saving yourself some extra time cleaning later by just cleaning it before it gets dirty. ;)