My bong broke

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingDaily420, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Yea...broke last night as I was walking into my house it slipped out of the jacket I wrapped it in and shattered in the road the instant it touched the asphalt. I almost cried but then realized it was probably my fault for not having a case. I really miss it :/

Im already looking at new bongs and cases but for now I have to smoke out of my old plastic bong :(

2. thats rough bro, never been a fan of the cases here either...I see that you have changed your mind though :D

3. i feel your pain, i had a beautiful coloured one i was in love with, my ex wound up dropping it from a balcony, it shatter into a thousand pieces, as did my heart
    however, it wasnt that incident that made her my ex.....

stay strong man, you will find a new one in time, let yourself heal :)

4. I dropped the downstem to mine a few days ago.

I don't smoke anymore, so whatever

5. that sucks man. Luckily the joint roller I ordered got here today which is a week earlier than what I thought so I can at least start smoking joints :hello:

6. That's some good karma right there. The cannabis gods had pity on you

7. Yea man what a coincidence that the joint roller arrives the day after my bong broke...weird haha

8. I my last bong broke in a strange way. It slowly developed a thin crack along the side and eventually started leaking water out of it and was unusable. I think the bong the got me the highest was a plastic one hitter. I also think I wasted less weed that way. I wish I still had my plastic one.