My BlueCheese lady! I think she's ready, what about you?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by selfmedication, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Looks to be another week or 2 before its finished...Id start flushing in the next few days. Looks like it will be a quicker flush cause your leaves are already turning lightgreen/yellowish. Very nice LST...Ill be adopting this method for a few plants that I grow outdoors to keep them below the fence line lol

2. absolutely beautiful +1rep...gr8 job:smoking:

3. Yes I chopped the first Blue Cheese lady right on day 55, but I just chopped her main colas, and left the rest to ripen and fatten up for another week or two. Plan to do the same thing with this one. Yes thats very true to, when you pinch the stem (supercrop) the plant sends all nutes to that wound, so eventually in a day or two you have a fat knot and your cola has grown back towards the light and is even with the canopy now.

I started flushing about a week and a half ago, because I planned to chop her right at day 55 of flowering, but it didnt turn out that way because I can tell she does have a little more to give. I also just checked trichomes, and honestly not seeing hardly any amber.
    Thats a good idea too, I plan to explore lst and supercropping outdoors this season as well!

Thanks a ton broskii:wave:

4. OH Okay then thats probably why your leaves were turning lol. Yeah definately a few more weeks to get her to finish bulking up, and get those trich's amber in colour. Is Blue Cheese Indica dominant?

5. Yes thats definitely why, but if you actually saw the plant you would see the under layer of buds are still completely green throughout. I plan to chop chop when I get about 30% amber, because the bud will continue to ripen as it dries and cures, and this shit already makes me sleep like a baby if I smoke to much of it, so Im thinkin it doesnt have too much longer. Blue Cheese is a 80/20 Indica dominent strain!

6. Looks stellar!

What was the total harvest weight?

7. #27 selfmedication, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    Thanks bro!
    Total weight from the first one was about 3.5-4oz, and Im still awaiting to chop this lady but i expect atleast 4oz:D
    Edit: little sample nugss from B.C. #2

Attached Files:

8. very nice indeed. What are you doing differently next time to increase max yield or do you think this is about the top end of what you can milk from this one.

9. Yeah sounds like your hitting the second growth spurt of the buds probably 1-2 weeks like I said until the harvest will be ready. Id say let the buds go as long as possible until you start seeing the gland heads "exploding"...more like a deflated ballon in my opinion though. 80/20 niceeeee! Indicia isn't reallyu my kind of bud, but there are a few strains that I like...never tried Cheese, or Blue Cheese.

10. UHh hmm good question..
    I do plan to try scrog and increase my yield by better fert solutions and shit like that lol
    but havent really thought about it since I'm going to be stop doing indoor grows until outdoor season is over:D

Hell ya man, I plan to wait another week til I chop the main buds, and then wait another 2 weeks to let the popcorn nugs swell and ripen as much as possible. But ya as far as indica goes, its a nice smoke for the night time, but if you wake n bake or smoke before you go do somethin your pretty mind fucked if you smoked a coupel bowls of the stuff haha:smoke:
    I would love to grow sativa but cant get aholda seeds and dont plan on ordering right now..
    Plus I have a pretty good stash of bagseed and 2 more Blue Cheese seeds.
    Speakin of that lady..
    58 Days flowering!

Attached Files:

11. frosty as colas and great lst

12. Lovely LST job.

How long were these plants vegg'd for??

13. #33 abnormldood, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    Wow your LSTing technique is superb. I'm going to be doing 4 LST WW in bubble buckets under a 400w HPS in a 3x3x4'3" space, do you think I'll be able to pull that off? It's going to be cooled by a 6" Sunleaves Windtunnel inline fan exhaust(409 CFM) and two 8" passive intakes(darkroom louvers, no loss of pressure or light leak). Any tips for a newb's first attempt at LST? How long do they usually veg for? Thanks:).

Edit: I'm also going for Big Buddha Blue Cheese and Reeferman Grapefruit the next grow. Going to keep the White Widow too, of course. It should be happy times:smoke:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Beautiful Grow dude your going to get some fat nugs from those.

15. Thank youuuuuuuu, vegged for bout month and a half!
    Got a couple nugshots for you guys
    check ittt

Attached Files:

16. Also a pic of the journey im about to embark on..:smoking::smoking::smoking:
    This is some spaceyyy shit if I havent mentioned, real good night time smoke. Yuppp very enjoyable stuff indeedyy haha:)

Attached Files:

17. lol and ive heard bluecheese wasnt that great, you blew that out the water lol
    i dont think ive ever seen such a short plant with so many bud spots
    and your finished product looks lovely, hows the taste? blueberry cheesish?lol

18. Beautiful harvest, Good job.

19. Fucking insane...

Thats an amazing LST. i bet you at least doubled your yeild doing that... at least.

20. thats a sick piece too. got any more pics? (of the harvest and/or your bubbler? think thats what it was)