My Birthday so far....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jordan33, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Well, so far today, i've been locked up in the house, last night was so shitty, (cops everywhere, got a warning) and well my girl has been fucking around behind my back, she told me last night, she promised she wouldn't drink last night (she gets stupid) at a party she went to and i went and carried her out cause she was hammered.
    So i woke up this mornihg, it's my birthday, she calls me up and i find out she's been literally fucking another guy behind my back and ditching me for him and she's done, well everything with him. So it's all just kinda sinking in now and i think it's fucked up.

So tonight the only thing i got to look forward to is my best friend and me are gonna pick up an 8 ball, an ounce and a 40, and i guess me and her are gonna get real fucked up, lol. sorry most people probably don't care i just neeeded to vent. Peace GC

2. hey man be careful with that coke feeling like you do. just stick the herb man. its all you really need. sorry about your girl, fuck her dude you dont need that shit anyway. happy birthday

3. Happy B-Day...theres always more fish in the sea and I guess its better to find out sooner then later right? Yeah, watch out some of the girls who drink = bad news but sorry to hear that, I hope you're day gets better.:smoking:

4. Hey man that's a shitty thing to have happen, I hope your night gets better and Happy Birthday!

5. She can't drink and you can? You can also do some coke?

Maybe the reason she cheats behind your back is because you are trying to hipocritically control her?

6. Whoa man you don't know the situation at all. It could be that shes the type of girl who goes and gets wasted, then fucks around, where as maybe he doesn't fuck around? There are many factors besides control in this situation. Don't come in downing on the guy when hes already having a bad day. Even if what your saying is intended as help its negative and whether or not it needs to be said, now is not the time. ;)

7. Just asking questions based on the information he gave us...

8. Yeah I understand that, but I think the man was just letting off some steam before he goes to have a good time? I don't know haha.

9. Yeah I understand that but I hate it when someone tells another person not to do something then turns around and does that exact same thing. I agree he's in a shitty situation and I hope he has a good birthday, but being a hipocrit isn't something I like.

I asked those questions to hopefully provoke some thought... that maybe he needs a new girlfriend, or maybe he should live the way he preaches, if he chooses to preach. ;)

No offense intended.

10. In his post he did say that she does stupid stuff when she is drunk. So based on the information he gave us, his girlfirend might like to get drunk and sleep around, therfore he doesn't want her to drink.

11. Then he needs to dump her and stop trying to control her. She is who she is and he can't change that.

12. alright so yeah like... ^^^ with that, like. don't get me wrong, she drinks, i let her drink, it's just that one party she goes to, like.. if me or a buddy is there i'm fine with it, but i didn't trust the guys she was with because i know they are the type to do shit to a passed out girl which makes me fucking pissed, yeah, my nights ended better tho, did all the above :D but like.. yeah i ain't no hypocrite, plus she won't do coke, she just doesn't want to, but she'll toke no prob. i'm kinda really fucked up right now so i'm goin on and on, like.. i understand what u mean but it's the one party with the drinking i didn't trust, only reason i said no drinking is cause she was gonna toke, plus, her one always turns into a whole 24 for herself. so yeah, i guess i should have given more information, like, i'm done with her, found another girl tonight so who gives anymore right? i was just fuckin bummin cause like.. i wake up and she calls me n says happy b day then drops this fucking bomb on me, i thought it was fucked. sorry for the long post, but fuck, more lines on the way tonight, Peace

13. Chill with the coke dude...

14. aw im sorry to hear that

andd your friend is a girl? rebound?

it'll make you feel better especially since you're gonna have some blow :D

15. Sounds like you should be having some angry sex with your lady friend...maybe do a line off her ass? Forget that slut of a 'gf', time to fucking live. Make sure you don't do too much coke though...shit...look at me giving advice :p

16. haha yes my friend is a girl, and she's, like.. i ain't gonna lie she's fucking sexy, like.. perf. but i can't do that, like, i've known her too long, it'd b weird, i couldn't lol.. like.. nope, can't do er. haha, but w/e nights been good so far, jus waiting for the 24 to come and i'm off the comp for the next couple days lol apparenlty there is a road trip, so mayb my birthday is gonna b good :hello:haha

^^^ and for you who said take it easy with coke, man like.. seriously, i'm tired of people saying that, lol, i don't tell you to take er easy on nuthing, no hard feelings intended, but haha, i don't know you, if i ever died, you wouldn't b any wiser, lol, like.. no worries i know my limit, plus, this shit is expensive since we're in such a dry town, 70 a f'in G, but it's amazing stuff so w/e lol, one night, but yes, no harsh feelings intended jus like.. you gotta trust that people know their limits

17. hey,,

I still say you should swoon your friend and have sex with her :) you say she's attractive...
    do it :smoking:

18. haha we'll see what the night brings, but like.. seriously 10/10, like, i consider myself to have pretty high standards, but yet, the best lookings ones can fuck you over, but man, she's been my friends for years, idunno, lol it wouldn't fuck up our friendship but you konw, it's still weird, who knows haha the 24 is here now so peace GC have a gooder of a weekend, i know i'm gonna start havin a better one without the baggage. :D:hello::smoking:

19. You should like fuck your friend. It would be like fun. Do you like like her, Ike? Coke is like fun, too....like.:D

20. uh.. haha oops, sorry, lol way too many like's up there