My biggest pet peeve

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MyBuddyJebus, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I understand that my connects have lives and I always pick up around their schedule. My biggest pet peeve is when I will text my connect asking if they are free for me to hit them up and I get ignored...repeatedly. I won't text my connect more than two times because I don't want to bug her. The thing that gets me is that she is actually a good friend and can be pretty reliable, but then she goes through phases where she just won't reply back....for weeks. Again, I understand she has a life too, but please at least be kind enough to reply back with "I'm busy today" or "Sorry, I'm out".

I need to find a "real" dealer who doesn't think I'm a snitch just because I don't look like a pot smoker. And yes, that has happened :rolleyes:

Ugh, I need to grow.

2. #2 Dankifornia, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    Yeah I find it dissapointing that its hard to find a reliable dealer, but dealing is a risky

business, so you have to respect them for trying to provide a connect. Weed is illegal, so

everyone has to be on their guard. I dont even know if this is making sense.

EDIT: I do agree that they should be polite and respond to your messages.

3. I agree with that too. I hate waiting around for them to respond or sometimes they don't want to tell me that they can't get it to me. All i need is a no sorry can't right now/today. Ill be like alright thats cool and then try someone else.

4. it seems that nationwide people who sell drugs are bullshitters. typically this is probably because they too are being bullshitted. sucks, dude... maybe try to make new friends that get fucked up or get up with her connect?

5. #5 nick7362, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    It's good that you recognize that she can;t do it all the time, but it sucks that she doesn't even respond. It gets mad annoying tho;when you tell someone you are busy, but they just keep hawking you. Makes me wanna hit em with a brick.

^ True stuff there. The hardest shit is re-upping. Its so annoying when people say. hang on. wait. in an hour call me. ill have it in a bit. Also really fuckin annoying when people say they are getting the stuff right now, but somehow it takes them an hour or two to get back to you....

6. i feel the same way... i'll be so busy texting someone or waiting for them to respond.... that i'll waste so much time... if you can't hook me up then let me know instead of telling me all sorts of bullshit to waste my time or get away from saying 'no' straight up.... i could easily try someone else and see if i can get some bud that way...

7. In my experience there are 2 kinds of dealers. The ones who sell just to make money, and the ones who sell so they can support there own habit and smoke for free.

I've noticed that the ones who just want to make money respond back almost immediately wheather they have it or not. They usually dont leave you hanging.

The ones who sell so they can smoke for free dont give a fuck about you. They really dont care when you need something. They only care when they have to gid rid of something.

Sounds like your girl is the second one. If you want hassle-free dealings try to find dealer #1.

I have 4 or 5 people i know that i deal with who all have different kinds of shit. If i call the first one and no response. I go on to number 2 on my list and so on and so on. Unless my very best friend is hooking me up i treat buying a bag just like a business transaction. And if you dont have the goods, then i take my business elseware. Selling weed is a 100% word of mouth business. Theres no billboard advertising. Dealers should be like 7-11. Open 24 hours, no exceptions

8. fake dealer find a new one dont pick up from her again. you get those once in ahwile true dealers respect their customers and reply within a day.

9. I know what you all are saying. She fits into both categories that pnut420 described. Personally she only smokes during parties, but buys enough bud to supply for her friends and make some small money. She always has a half oz on her in case someone would call her. I would just think if you are going to get into the "business" of selling to your friends then you would not want to ignore them when they ask for a re-up. I used to have several people I could go to incase she was out but they all have become unavaible so I'm pretty much stuck with her.

Like I said, it just aggrivates me when I don't get a simple reply back. I would understand if she was busy, out of bud or just wanted to stay on the down low for a while. I'm respectful of her schedule, I just ask that she also be respectful and let me know what is going on.

Venting feels good :p