My best homemade bong .:Glass:.

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by scoobiedoobie, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Standing at almost 2 feet tall and costing only fractions of what a "real" bong similar would cost; its complete.
    I just drilled another hole threw a very tall skinny vase i found for about $8, and this time i put a rubber grommet around the hole to keep it much more air tight and hold the slider a lot better than my last bong i made.
    It hits very good, just tried it out, im pleased with it. now im gonna go get some munchies and play some tiger woods 09
    Here's some pics. let me know what you think :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. What do I think?
    I think you deserve some rep! Rep+

3. Milkshots!

4. dude...wow...very very impressive for a homemade...MILKSHOTS ARE A MUST!!!

5. wow man very cool! you have inspired me to stop the flower shop:D

6. Sick homemade glass.

Its nice to see a homemade glass bong made out of something other than a hennessy bottle. :D

Milkvids ?

7. haha thanks

i'll try and get a video or a pic up of me hitting it sooner than later:smoking:

8. Damn looks great.
    I doubt I have any artistic talent to make my own.
    :p

9. Thats a great bong vase man.... good find.

10. that's sick. +rep for you.

11. Looks sick, nice job! Milkvid/shots are a must man! :smoke:

12. sweet but you should get a female piece for that it will work a lot better.

13. My mom has the same vase sitting her garage. I could probaly snag it from her.

What did you use to drill the hole?

Great works also!

14. HAHAHA YES! This is a bong you can actually hide on the table by putting flowers in it Grandma's Boy style. Boss dude I love it :bongin:

15. 12345:smoking:

16. Hahha I was thinkin the exact same thing hahaha.

Man + Rep for clean work :D

I probs woulda moved my cone peice up a tad higher though, although You did say it hits good were it is =]

goodwork :hello:

17. here's 2 milkshots that i just took:smoking:
    its from my garage( i dont smoke "inside" my house, besides garage, and its too cold/windy out now) kinda dark so its pretty much just the flash from the camera.

2nd pic is best, you can see how low the hole sits from the water level when i pull the piece out.

and 1 bowl outta that just got me pretty baked :D

Attached Files:

18. Sweet milk, man... I need to get a drill bit to do some glass...

19. Haha dude nice bong, I have a vase bong myself. Not meaning to threadjack but here it is :D

[​IMG]