My best friend is a man whore.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LordOfTheNugs, Jul 8, 2013.

1. #1 LordOfTheNugs, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    He constantly seeks attention from women and men (he's straight) he always has to be the centre of attention. This benefits me in a way because it makes it easier to meet more women. The problem is that he compulsively has to make every girl like him. He's not really interested in her he just does it for the ego boost. He doesn't realise what he's doing and he just thinks he's being social.I've known for ages that he's like this because one time I invited a girl (I just met ) to one of his parties and i told him that I invited her but he seemed to think she was interested in him so he spent the whole night trying to hook up with her. Which didn't happen because she wasn't interested in him and he didn't even realise.He thinks that girls like him even when they reject him and are clearly not interested.The worst part is when I tell him what type of girl I like he starts liking that girl too and starts trying to get that kind of girls attention.He never used to go for Asian girls but since I told him I am then he's been interested in them too, yesterday we met this Asian girl and he talked the whole time I couldn't get a word in edgeways. Also we went into this store because I had to buy something and when I'm walking up to the counter he starts talking to the clerk from behind me, like he was talking for me or something.He's nice enough when there's no women around but since I'm going to leave home next year and he's going to be my roomate its going to become a real problem for me. What should I do? Can I get him to stop hitting on girls he's not interested in?I'm an attractive guy and when I'm alone I can have a good chat with girls and even be their numbers etc but when he's around he steals all the attention.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Find new friends.

• Like Like x 1
  3. when i read man whore, i thought a man who whores himself to vaginas on a daily basis. This thread made me frown :(

• Like Like x 3
  4. tell him and then go get new friends. seems like he has deep insecurities

also start associating with women, not girls

5. Kk yeh when I say girls I mean women, I'm not 40 ya know.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 Tastytrichomes, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013

well it depends on your definition but i consider most girls over 18-20 to be women because they're bound to be more mature, at least most of them. therefore not as susceptible to an idiot's charm. so yeah its a subjective term

7. I could probably tell him, he won't take it well though he'll probably turn it around on me somehow. He went to this "real man" workshop last year and instead of coming back with more integrity and less attention seeking he now justifies his behaviour using what he learnt.

8. There were some women I knew that hate him because he's fake, I haven't met one in a long time. And I'm afraid that if I introduce a woman I like to him the she'll like him Better than me.

why? he's obviously not capable of keeping the attraction but he probably comes off initially as a strong charmer

if a woman likes you for you she won't leave you for some clown who desperately needs the attention of others to make him feel good about himself

10. #10 aPersonUponaHill, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013

I thought this was going to be something out of Duce Bigelow, instead OP's friend needs therapy probably. 

You could always just say something one day, or just do what he does before he can do it on the girls you want to know. 

11. Yeh I hope so, I've had women who became my friend and then flirted with me and we had a 'thing' going but it turned out she just wanted to hang out with him!

I wish women could tell when a man is fake but most of them can't tell at all.

If girls like fucking with "those dudes" then let them. Nothing is wrong with that. And if your friend went to a workshop and was told some bullshit about how he has to be an alpha and a real man and all that type of bullshit, and he ate it all up, what's really wrong with that? It sounds to me like you are upset that people actually like the dude, but he is your friend. What the fuck is up with that?

If you know what he's like with girls then why would you even invite a girl to one of his parties, and not have something planned for after the party?

13. I thought he was deuce bigilio

Thread title misleading

• Like Like x 1
  14. when was the last time your dude got laid?

15. Lol wow. Scared your friend will steal the girl? If a girl leaves you for your roommate shes a cunt anyway.

Let your friend man whorr it up. Girls dont like guys who constantly talk. So he may get attention at first but eventually they are gonna think hes immature.

And dont play the background just because he talks too much. Force your way into the convo. Let it be known that you are alpha.

16. I had a friend like that, it was terrible. First off he just always had to fuck any chick I talked too. Which Isn't a big deal because I don't want to associate with women that do one night stands with guys they know are whores. The worst thing is any girl he dated, they all came running to me crying about him breaking up with them. B please... You know what you were getting into. You got used for your cunt and you knew it. Don't come running back into the arms of the good guy after that.. 

17. If you ever find that woman, make it a point to talk about how you just found out a good friend contracted herpes from his ex.