Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Best Friend/Dealer has moldy weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GriffSpliff, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Alright, so a bit of background information:
    My best friend became a small dealer a couple of months ago, and we have gone way back with each other in terms of our sweet mutual girlfriend, Mary Jane. Anyways, so over the time that we've smoked, I became more intelligent in terms of weed than him because my fascination/obsession led me to online forums (and he never bothered with that). Recently, he's acquiered some of the best shit that he's ever had in a couple different strains so I picked up 2gs of one of them just for a quick smoke. He had this other shit that had mad trichomes all over it, and said it was called "snowball" (which is obviously a fake name tagged onto it). This shit was a full 360-degrees of legitimacy, but I noticed that when he was describing it verbally, he used the phrase, "clumped with those white hairs that are 100% THC". naturally, I was eager to check it out because I love trichs like as much as the rest of us.

When I looked at it, I saw tiny clusters of what I was certain was mold, and right then i realized that the dealer my buddy got the shit from had coaxed him with the same sales pitch. Anyways, I informed my friend about mold and how harmful it is, etc. and he immediately denied it out of embarassment. I told him that he couldn't sell it out to people because that's bad for their health, but of course, money rules all evil and he blew off my advice for the quick buck.

My question is, how can I help him from facing his poverty fears by pitching that shit in the trash and how can I help him understand that people's health is more important than his minimal, $80 profit? More importantly, how can I surely convince him that it's mold?

**I apologize for not having pictures. I'm typing this from my
    iPhone and I don't really want to go through all the work to attain pictures, so just take my word for it eh guys?