My best friend bought me a gay masturbator?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Young Moderator, Jun 6, 2021.

1. I'd have called him a dick while laughing and said "obviously you need this more than me " and handed it back lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. So would ya suggest it to others or was it just blahhhh?

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Better than having him whip out his dick and tell you that you owed him a dick sucking from a past life.

Sounds like your insecure and he is either gay or thinks you need help masterbating. The all alone thing on presentation leads to the guess he likes your sweet ass.
    If your really friends, kind of shitty to throw that away just cause the fool might have a crush on you. However if you can't be cool about someone thinking your awesome... Well, that's tough, not like you gotta fuck the guy. Anyways,
    I wouldnt worry about having to have a friend with you, it's not like he's gonna rape you dude. You've been friends for how long?
    I mean, maybe, just seems really unlikely. You seem really insecure, maybe you should give it a whirl.. lol..
    Nah man, really just respect that people have issues, what kind of person do you want to be? Is he really your friend? What does being a friend mean to you? You can easily tell him, thanks but no thanks. It makes you uncomfortable that he presented it like that and you don't find males attractive, or feel comfortable with sexual gifts. Respect. For everyone. You must have interests in common, if not- why were you friends?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Exactly. Or just throw a childish tantrum and end a long friendship.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. If you're going to recommend help to someone, don't do it as a veiled insult.

Good riddance.:smoking-rapper:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. #26 The Young Moderator, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Anyway, I think my shock came across as intolerant and that was not AT ALL my intention.

I don't understand how people here claim to take the moral high ground and appear to give genuine advice while simultaneously cracking jokes. If you want to make fun of someone, at least don't pretend like you're trying to help. :passtheshit:

And gay or not, his tactics were aggressive. If the roles had been swapped and I had been female, perhaps the responses may have been different.

7. #27 The Young Moderator, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    That's how I should have reacted.

Maybe I can just chalk up the incident to a big joke and move on. I don't have anything against him being gay, I just took an issue with his behavior.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I texted him back -

"I'm sorry dude, not gay."
    "I got that toy from my grandma, it was all a joke!"
    "So you're not gay??"
    "I didn't say that."

Wtf is wrong with his grandma??? There's being supportive and then there's being weird. He's blowing up my phone rn, probably call him tomorrow.

9. The best part is it's grandma's used goods dieing.

Dude just talk to him. I've given a friend a dildo for a joke before. It was a good laugh.... Though she ended up using it and telling me about it and That i did not need to know About.

Just be real say it's not the kinda stuff you into jokes or sexually. If he respects you and is a real friend he'll be cool about it.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. The fact that he spent 80 bucks rather than like a 20 dollar one definitely elevates the weirdness imo. Cause it would've gotten the same kinda laugh if it was just a joke.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Completely agree. It's funny to see people defend it. They must be in complete denial to get so worked up convincing themselves it was only a joke.

"Dude, spending 80$ is nothing! It's just a joke, the youtubers do it all the time.. Wouldn't it be funny if we just like, bought the 160$ one though?.. maybe with a little bottle of lube?"
    :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Seems to me your in denial here. What am I in denial of exactly? This is your friend and your life therefore there's nothing for me to hide. Who created this thread? Who is throwing a hissy fit over one weird thing that happened to them? Who's responding with anger over nothing? We've all had shit happen to us. Move on with your life. Who the fuck cares if a gay had a crush on you? No one! Grow the fuck up man.

Sorry this happened to you but not sorry that your a complete and utter child about it. Maybe if you didn't throw hissy fits like a 4 year old people wouldn't respond so harshly. I've met children more mature than you dawg.

Also the projection is real cute here. Its almost as if you just projecting anger on to me cuz you can't handle your own emotions. Its funny how somehow I'm the one with the problem here yet remain calm and somehow I'm in denial about something that never happened to me. Logic, reason, and arguing and jokes isn't your strong suit for sure. I sure am having fun trolling your ass tho its funny to see you get mad over nothing cuz of your immaturity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I love the 'repressed' argument. Makes me think of the meme that says "Arachnophobic, huh? You must want to fuck spiders."

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. The funny part about it is, they're totally trying to call u gay as an insult which they would consider homophobic, but because they're accusing you of being the homophobe they act like it cancels that out and they're just doing a virtuous act because in their mind they're the good guy and you're the bad guy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. #35 The Young Moderator, Jun 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    I didn't read the last wall of text. I assume it had to do with me poking fun at this. That Panda kid said he was done posting here. He's ready to make a speech at the presidential debates.
    :dance2:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Dont be a gay hater.so fucking what he is gay and hit on you,big deal.it doesnt make you gay either to jackoff into a silicon manpussy.i would fuck the hell hell out of it!ease up a little and just let him know you are not down and he will understand.running away like that and saying in your very first sentence you are not gay,makes me think you may be a little curious but a little naive.try it you might like it and you dont have to take an ad out and tell everyone.just let him jack you off with you bday present and i think you both might be surprised by how much you enjoy it

17. I guess you missed the part where he said he wasn’t gay.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. "I'm sorry dude, not gay."
    "I got that toy from my grandma, it was all a joke!"
    "So you're not gay??"
    "I didn't say that."

Ummmmm, yea, he is gay!

19. #39 The Young Moderator, Jun 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    My friend is obviously gay.

Some of the comments seem to be set on convincing me I'm gay by association.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Or just a better friend buying top shelf. Lol