My bad marijuana trip.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MW_cobain, Feb 26, 2009.

1. hello there, so heres one bad trip i had.
    One day i went to a friends to toke up, and he took out his jack daniel's 40 onze lung. I thought it was fucking sweet, i took a few hits, then on my last one, they packed it pretty good and when i a hinhaled it, i started to caugh like a motha fucka, and could not stop, it felt as if I had a massive air pocket in my troat, stopping me from breathing, so i got up, went to sit in the kithen, started to freak out, still caughing my ass off. I was trying to concentrate on something, anything, but as i tryed, the hole room was fucked up, shaking, it felt as if i was goin to die, litteraly. My heart was going a 100km/h and i was trying to get my friend to comfort me, but as she was already fucked on 2 clamazapams, she dint help. My mind was felt like it was going to blow up, as if i was traped in a shaking room.
    I enventualy went home, lyed down, and then started to puke my brains out. I was puking so much that after a while, i started to puke nothing, and that my friend hurts like a mother fucker, I could'nt even sleep, cuz as soon as i closed my eyes, i started to trip even more. This lasted 4h30 hours. felt like if it was a hole fucking day tho.
    so yeh thats my story...

2. Ouch... That doesn't sound fun... Idk if I have ever heard of weed doing that to someone... I dont want to say "OMG ITS LACED" but idk man....

Maybe just a bad strain?

3. fuck i hate it when you get to the point where you cant throw up anymore and just yellow gross ass mucus comes out ._.

4. It was from a lack of oxygen, and you dont trip off of marijuana.

5. i can tell it was a panic attack by the way u described ur heart beatin...those shits suck...but about the vomittin...well idk

6. Two things here (quick)..

MW: As someone else noted it's due to the lack of oxygen your system is recieving after you took that hit. Your heart in turn compensates for it by working a lot harder (faster beats, enough such that some think they are having a panick attack when they aren't).

It's a popular misconception that one should take the biggest fatest hits in order to get high fast and/or effectively. Don't get me wrong they will get you high but it's really placebo if anything. You want to take solid hits, and just that, not over do it. 99% of the THC is absorbed in the first second of inhalation so think about it.

Secondly, to Paul: That's another popular misconception. However for the majority of people out there you're right they don't "trip" off of the lovely lady. Don't be mistaken though some people actually do trip as the lovely lady has this ability; of course generally via pro Sativa dominant strains. You or your friends may not have tripped off of her and that may form the basis of your conclusion (I'm not assuming that, but for the benefit of the doubt) but just because you or they haven't doesn't mean others out there have. The ball park range would be anywhere from 5 to 15% of those who have experience the lovely lady.

Best

7. Sounds like you might have some anxiety issues?
    Panic attack sounds the most likely thing. I have bad anxiety and i find i have to be in a certain mood to smoke weed otherwise i will freak out much the same as you explained.
    Its not nice and is all based around breathing.

To the person that says you cant trip on weed, your wrong.
    Not the sort of trip where you get open eye visuals and ego loss but more of a ' what the fuck was that noise' ' who the fuck is following me' Because in reality know one is there, but in your head is a different story. Sounds trippy to me.

8. sounds like greening ouit than anything. my bad trips on weed have involved extreemely vivd thoughts of death, murder, sadness, etc. just had one last night actually where i thought my mom died (dont ask...) there not that fun..

9. Is the OP Ronald Reagan???

10. u had a panic attack u wuss, u don't trip off weed .

11. Exactly the same stuff happens to me when I toke while drunk.

12. what the hell are clamazapams? my guess is you were laced, nothing like that ever happenes with MJ

13. Tripping is like 90% mental

14. its all mental.. unless ur doing sythetics.

15. BLASPHEMY! there are no bad strains! :smoking:

16. It was NOT from lack of oxygen... It was most likely laced with a stimulant such as Crack, Pcp, Meth, etc. If it made your hear beat fast, made you not be able to sleep, and made you feel crzy it was a stimulant.

Other than that you might have just gotten sick from too much smoke, but that usually subsides within 10 minutes after it occurs.

17. you dont "trip" off weed.. and unless you a newbie that really shouldnt happen to you.. id recommend never trying mushies if u got freaked out like that.. lol iv defiantly been there before like maybe 2x in my life but never threw up ... build your tolerance up at home so when friday comes around you dont cough like a bitch in front of your buddies

18. if you smoke some mainly sativa strains you can see shit. i had to ride a bike 4 miles home a few years back and it was the middle of the day and we smoked this shit that was making me see stuff on the sides of the roads that were scaring me and made me peddle really fast. normally im a calm and relaxed person and i dont get scared of anything really not even stray dogs or whatever else.

but if i someday see that hobo from mulholland drive im going to shit my pants.

19. anxiety. panic attack. i use to get them all the time. nothing to worry about

20. the craziest/worse trip i had wasn't a weed trip:

craziest trip i had had was when i took like maybe 2 or 3 hits of acid with some friends and we went up up to this mountain at night. We started to hear like howls and shit. We were like tripping balls at this point seeing all kinds of weird shit and hearing screams and shit. I just pulled out a cigarette box full of J's I had prepared beforehand and i started to light one up cuz i needed to calm my mind down a bit. After like a few J's I heard like loud buzzing sound and I looked around but saw nothing except for like weird, creepy looking trees. Then i looked up into the star covered night sky and at that instant i felt like I was absorbed up into the sky. The sky was suddenly fucking close to me and I could like levitate for star to star. Then I heard like this mellow voice telling me to find the correct path to the "perfect" utopia. I was like fucking blazed and tripping out of my mind at this point. I was shouting to the "voice" and shit asking her where the fuck i was suppose to go. Then i was pulled by a friend of mine to follow the rest of the group cuz we all hear the same shit. After some time, we saw like the flashing lights and we were scared as shit thinking it might be some aliens trying to find and captured our asses. But at the same time we kept going foward and then 2 people took us to shut up cuz they heard something moving around. We all were looking around and focusing on trying to find this "thing" but we couldn't all we hear was like this high pitched, twisted yelping. After hearing this shit, I just ran, cuz i was scared as fuck, and i didn't want to find out what the fuck that shit was. As soon as i jetted, most of the group just followed but like these 3 people wanted to go and find that "thing". We ended up having to drag their asses off with us. afer that shit i never went up to that mountain again, even during the day.

so yeah, that's my craziest shit that's ever happened to me.