My Baby Has Some Problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GrowScience, May 4, 2014.

1. I'm not sure what the problem is, can anyone identify it? This plant is just shy of two weeks old. I already got rid of the first two leaves that sprouted because they looked so sickly, now it appears the fan leaves are getting it! What is the problem?!

It seems to get a little worse every day, first noticed it transferring to these leaves yesterday.

Attached Files:

2. Better photo

Attached Files:

3. Getting worse by the hour, please help!

4. It got way worse over night, someone please help me! I don't want to lose my baby :(

Attached Files:

5. what are you growing in

6. Rockwool, in a homemade 1 gallon hydro system

7. What kind of water are you using? Tap, RO?

What's your ppm and pH?

Have you fed it anything since starting?

8. Currently feeding 1/4 strength fox farm RO water 5.5 PH. For 2 days I was forced to use tap water that was poorly phd because I ran out of RO water and broke my Ph meter x_x

9. You need Cal/Mag. Your pH is a little low too bud.

Pick up a ppm meter, like $15 on amazon. I'm thinking 1/4 strength is a Lil strong for their size but I can't tell without a ppm to know exactly what it's it.
    I'll run my ppm about 200 once they're 2 weeks old.

Back to the Cal/Mag, since you're using RO water it's essential. That's what I think you're issue is.

So total you're looking at 15-20 for a bottle of Cal/Mag and the another 15 if you get a ppm meter. Definitely get the Cal/Mag!!!