My babies have sprouted..!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sidious, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Well here we go again folks....wish me luck!!....they just sprouted, and i've put them under the 150mh at distance....lets hope they're all female...(yeah right).....Peace out....Sid

2. **smokes a bowl and does happy dance for sid***

i hope they are all little ladys too sid!

3. well here's hoping.....i really hope they all turn out to be girls....Peace out....Sid

4. If I were to wish you luck...In truth Id be wishing upon you chaos.. good chaos mind you, but chaos none the less...by doing so, It could say that I hope your plants grow chaoticlly huge bushy and weigh in at 5 punds a piece, or it could say that I hope chaos will intervine in your apperant success, and when you least expect it... jap the light times up, producing the best plants youve ever seen, if only they werent :::jaws theme::: HERMIE MALES... :::scream:::
    hmm... ill choose the former..

Have a wonderfully chaotic grow!

take care and good chaos.

5. Just an update on the plant....9 days old today...looking good.....Peace out....Sid

Attached Files:

6. pic 2

Attached Files:

7. they dont look too bad for 9 days!!!!
    sirsesh

8. this is my first attempt at growing using a duel spectrum...i have noticed a difference in the speed of growth....Peace out...Sid

9. Well just another update....20 days old now, and they're really starting to get bushy as you can see from the pic....7 1/2" tall now....Peace out...Sid

Attached Files:

10. another pic....

Attached Files:

11. and another.....

Attached Files:

12. Nope....i haven't pruned her at all....i'm planning on waiting till she's 12" and then going for flowering....however one of the plants is lagging behind.....due to late germination.....so the plant in the photo may end up bigger than 12" when it's time to flower......how much did you're g13 grow after flowering??....do you think i should prune.....it's got a lot of growth under the big fan leaves, as i've been kinda folding them back to allow it to go lower.......i was gonna tie her back like i seen the rainman doing in a pic before....using string attached to holes in the pot.......would this work??....well woody i had a good teacher....lol.....Peace out...Sid

13. you triggered her at 12" and she's now what?...nearly 4 1/2' that is indeed quite a stretch...over an extra foot and a half and still growing?....how far into flowering are you?.....i'm just worried as Hawaii Maui is a cross of indica and sativa.....i think 70-30%....Peace out....Sid

14. God damn it.....2 out of my 4 plants turned out to be male.....i had a good idea they would be as they grew a lot faster than the other 2....too fast if you know what i mean....but hey i still have 2.......so all in all that's 2 females from 5 seeds.....wish it was a better ratio.....luckily for me i've found fellow growers in the area who keep mother plants for clones....wooohhooo.....i'll post a pic soon of the remaining 2......Peace out...Sid