My attempt to become a martyr for FREE DRUG USE.

Discussion in 'General' started by tHe LoNLy StOnR, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know this might not be a very appropriate forum to place this thread in, but compared to the legalisation and activism forums, this, the general forums, are more densely populated and more active, and because I need an immediate response I feel it should be in this forum, even though any type of thread can be started in the general forums, I'm just asking everyone or whomever is interested in moving this thread to not do so. Thank you.

Now to my dilemma. In about two days I will be taking a mandatory drug test at my school due to being caught smoking what the whistle blower assumed was marijuana. Now I said he assumed I smoked MJ, because I will use it to my defence that I was smoking banana leaves with my friends, who were curious as to how it feels to smoke. Now that might not seem like I'll be an activist, but this is where I will take a risk for my beliefs, that we should be able to use whatever drugs we feel like, as long as they are used responsibly.

My plan is to take several OTC medications that will have me testing positive for several hardcore drugs including: MJ, Molly, Angel Dust, H, and Special K. Once I have tested positive for these drugs, I will claim that the test result was a false positive, and when I am asked to retake the test, I will say that it is too invasive and that I also dont have a need to urinate anymore, and then I will be using stalling tactics to avoid being tested in the next month or until the "MJ" I was assumed to have smoked, was no longer in my system. In effect I will be standing up for my human rights and avoiding shaming my family by being outed as a drug addict. Although I have nothing against drug users, my views are not shared by those in power, and therefore I will be denying any use thereof with the intent to uphold my noble family name, while simultaneously standing up for what I believe in. Another reason I will be denying any involvement in drug usage is that I want to keep a clean criminal record, seeing as I am still in school.

This will be an attempt to have others follow in my footsteps, so that we can be one step closer to a more tolerant society as a whole, who has no qualms when someone does what he does and isn't afraid to say what he wants to. The plan also has failsafes in place so that anytime the plan becomes too complicated that I can get out.

The reason I posted this was so that I may get some friendly advice, because to me this plan sounds like a brain dead scheme. I also need to know if I will be not morally, but legally wrong by doing this stunt.

PS. I will not really be taking this test, it will be a friend, I only came up with the idea, and would like it if people would like to share their veiws on this caper.

2. #2 I Grow Dro, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    Sounds like you and your plan are full of shit

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

3. And how exactly? I stated my case, and haven't omitted a single detail. So how can I be lying?

4. Ill say good luck and leave it at that lol.

5. This is the worst idea I've ever heard.

You won't be a martyr for the cause, you'll be a child who ate a bunch of OTC drugs and then pissed hot and got expelled.

Why must children there days think they are helping a cause, yet doing the complete opposite? :confused_2:

6. Why did you say "what the whistleblower assumed as weed"? It was obviously weed if you're going to use an excuse as dumb as "it was banana leaves".also, good luck stalling for a whole month. Finally, I don't think martyr means what you think it means.

7. lol this is stupid shit

8. Suffering for your beliefs? I think I know what martyr means. All I want is to start a ripple in the mainstream. How far out that ripple goes and what it causes is not of my concern.

9. [quote name='"tHe LoNLy StOnR"']Suffering for your beliefs? I think I know what martyr means. All I want is to start a ripple in the mainstream. How far out that ripple goes and what it causes is not of my concern.[/quote]

It's a person who is put to death or faces GREAT SUFFERING due to their beliefs.

You are not suffering or in great suffering because of this. You are having a childish, immature, reaction to an unjust situation.

Do I think they should be allowed to drug test you at school? No. But you are a child and that's your PARENTS job to stand up for you and say "no, you may not drug test my child".

Quit making this seem like you're going to do somthing big for the world, because you're not.

10. [quote name='"tHe LoNLy StOnR"']Suffering for your beliefs? I think I know what martyr means. All I want is to start a ripple in the mainstream. How far out that ripple goes and what it causes is not of my concern.[/quote]

I love how that's the only part you addressed. And it shows how little you know. all you're doing is trying to pull one over on your school. But trust me, that confounded plan will not get you anywhere. Just take the punishment like a man.

11. HaaHahahaha wow

12. Congratulations...your post can now be used as proof that MJ use leads to hardcore drug use...

13. #13 tHe LoNLy StOnR, Jun 16, 2012
    Dude, Spaced, what's your problem? This is exactly the type of response and behaviour I think the world can do without. I clearly knew what a martyr was. Why do you have to be such a pedantic, condescending, douchebag?

Clearly you didn't read what I posted, because I said that the contraversy wasn't centred around me. Go read what I posted before you make a stupid off topic comment about me not knowing how to speak English, which is my second language you fat, lazy, moronic American! See how easy it is to make retarded snap judgements about people you haven't even seen IRL, you Internet Tough Guy?

Why can't you comment on what I asked? Why'd you have to give your irrelevant analysis of my personality and behaviour when it couldn't be more wrong, moron.

Name-calling is not tolerated here

14. #14 tHe LoNLy StOnR, Jun 16, 2012
    Since when is couch syrup a hard drug? OTC meds are not scheduled, dumbfuck.

Congratuations... your post can now be used as proof that idiots can sucessfully frequent the internet...

More Name-Calling - WW

15. [quote name='"tHe LoNLy StOnR"']Dude, Spaced, what's your problem? This is exactly the type of response and behaviour I think the world can do without. I clearly knew what a martyr was. Why do you have to be such a pedantic, condescending, douchebag?

Clearly you didn't read what I posted, because I said that the contraversy wasn't centred around me. Go read what I posted before you make a stupid off topic comment about me not knowing how to speak English, which is my second language you fat, lazy, moronic American! See how easy it is to make retarded snap judgements about people you haven't even seen IRL, you Internet Tough Guy?

Why can't you comment on what I asked? Why'd you have to give your irrelevant analysis of my personality and behaviour when it couldn't be more wrong, moron.[/quote]

You're going to attempt to call me a "moron" and belittle me because I told you the truth?

It's not my fault you're still a child who thinks he can "stick it" to the school.

Take your childish insults and kick rocks, kid.

16. As opposed to how some of the other posters only responded to what they erroneously believed to be the question I asked? Anyway, all I wanted to know was if it would be illegal to do this? And btw, I'd just like to have it sticked to the MAN, for once.

17. Wow...:laughing:

I guess you are correct in that English is not a good language for you...

When opponents of MJ find something saying that someone is planning on taking things so that they will test positive for several hard drugs in order to mask their MJ use, how do you realistically imagine that they will interpret that statement? :confused_2:

Anyways since you just want to stick to childish ideas and have no desire to discuss their possible negative consequences on the fight to decriminalize or legalize MJ, I'll leave you to be your theoretical martyr in your little sandbox and let the mods deal with your attitude...:wave:

18. And yet again you refuse to read what I post, Spaced. Reread what I posted, because you completely miss the point I was trying to make. What I tried to say was, that you failed to read my OP, and responded to it based on assumptions and what little knowledge you had gleaned from it. I was using irony to prove point, and you failed to pick it up.

19. I wanted to conceal my usage of what is assumed to be cannabis, by using what appears to be hard drugs, with the intent to cause the test to obviously be a false positive so that suspicion can be raised as to wheter the test actually was correct in the first place.

See, by using cough syrup to give the test false positive results, I wanted to cast doubt onto whether the results of my drug use was in fact true, you see? My plan was to only go for two drug tests, and refusing any other tests, on the grounds that they are invasive and violate my human rights. The tests will have different results, the first testing positive for several hard drugs, false positive ofcourse, and the second positive for MJ, true positive. And then I will use the contradctory results as evidence to the accuracy of the drug tests. The second test will be a true positive for only MJ, because cough meds don't saty in your system long enough to be picked up several days later, you see? While this contraversy goes on, this is all hypothetical ofcourse, I will inform a major daily tabloid newspaper of this and they will run a story. I will then go on and try and use that story as a springboard for my political views, all the while using the drug testing results as proof of a conspiracy. I will then be able to stretch out this story, because this newspaper loves gossip and other outrageous stories and would love to have it picked up. In the end I would end up with a out of court settlement, possibly, by the Board of Education. There, how does that sound?

20. [quote name='"tHe LoNLy StOnR"']And yet again you refuse to read what I post, Spaced. Reread what I posted, because you completely miss the point I was trying to make. What I tried to say was, that you failed to read my OP, and responded to it based on assumptions and what little knowledge you had gleaned from it. I was using irony to prove point, and you failed to pick it up.[/quote]

I'm sorry, I refuse to argue with someone who is so simple minded they can't accept the oppositions point of view.

All I gather from your posts is that you are far under 18 and you have the maturity of a 10 year old.

In this thread alone you've called me and others "moron", "fucking idiot" and other insults. I'm not sure if you're aware, be WE are adults here and don't stoop to playground antics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.