My Artwork: High Life

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Menace, Feb 17, 2002.

1. <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="#000000"><tr><td>
    [​IMG]

<font color="#3399FF" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">This is a peice of digital artwork that I made (what seems like) years ago (actually, 2000)... This is a picture from when I was young... The bike is my Father's, prior to a couple wrecks... And the 18 wheeler was my Grandfathers... Before he passed away... It looks alot better in it's origonal (larger) size... But I made it quite a bit smaller so it wouldn't take as long to view... I would love to hear any feedback from anyone... Or what you think... The image means alot to me since it's a snapshot of where I grew up... And alot of memories... Thank you for viewing the post.</font><font color="#FFFFFF"> [​IMG]</font>
    <font color="black">.</font>
    </td></tr></table>

2. i enjoyed your picture....what a great way to remember the past, where was the photo taken?

3. thank you dana... :) ...it was taken in Owensville, Missouri... many, many years ago... I haven't been there in a long time... That was a great day though... One of those hot, breezy summer days where you just want to be outside, enjoying it... Those were good times... And I still had my best buddy then... Every kid's best buddy... My grandfather... :)

4. Cool pic menace......memories mean so much!! Think I'll drag out my picture box tonight and stroll down memory lane!!Wishin' ya BIG OL' BUDS!!

5. oh man i totally feel ya with the great day: warm sunny breezy, in the company of loved ones, yea id definelty say it was a good day

6. hell yeah... memories are all we really have... everything else is just, somethin' else... I hope you have a good time sorting through your photos tonight... :)

7. yes, for sure! I can't wait for summer... I want to go swimming... plus summer is always more fun... not too much longer... ;)

8. man..those stars sure are spark.y
    nice opic.

9. hey i can't check out your web site www.imabeanerontheradiosmokinpotwit... to check it out also need help ...smoke on