My annoying smoking friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cometdaniels, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Ok so it was on Friday night about 2 days ago. There were 6 of my friends all getting blazed and we are all having a great time. Then everyone but myself and another friend left. So i had come down and my friend rolled two nice joints that we were gunna smoke. Well this other friend that we invited showed up and then he started to piss me off. His personality is that he always likes to be the centre of attention. He wanted to be the highest one there and he would always pretend that he had passed out or something and we would find him lying on the ground pretending and he alway acted higher than he was.
    So we light up these joints and the rotation is going puff puff pass. Well this douche takes his first hit. He takes a massive hit and burns like a quarter of the joint. He then does smoke tricks that are nothing impressive which really pissed me off. He would do these tricks and then he would fuck them up sometimes so he would demand another hit so he could do the tricks properly.
    Well then he would take another hit and do the same thing. He was such a asshole he would take average 3 massive hits each time. He would also waste time by having the joint in his hand while telling a story and i kept explaining that for every ten seconds that he didn't pass the joint that was $1 worth of weed being lost. So in the end he killed my high. I started freaking out on him but he insisted i wasnt relaxing and that i need to relax more.

He just pissed me off. He ruined the whole sesh for me.

What do you guys think who was being the asshole me or my friend

2. Sounds like a scavenger smoker from half-baked.

Tell him he follows the rules of whoever is supplying bud.

If he does not follow your rules, he does not smoke the joint.

3. he definately is a scavenger. tell him to roll a fat next time

4. I hear ya man but lifes too short.

5. Wow he sounds like such a douche. If it was your weed then you should said (Like the guy above) "Follow the rules or (Pick one of the two) 1. your just gonna hang out with us and not smoke 2. go home"

6. don't smoke with em, or tell em to pitch in, man

7. I do not smoke weed, cigarettes, drink alcohol or like being around people who do those things. I quit smoking and it's time we all do :eek:) I went shopping at Goodwill and there was a stupid person smoking a cigarette right next to me. I am not going back to that store again. There is a law in Tucson that states you can not smoke within a 20 ft area within a pubic doorway. I hope all of you smokers get caught and have your weed alcohol and other murderous chemicals removed from you

8. Why are you even on this site?

9. I need money for a spa. Send check for $8000:hello:

10. Then GTFO the site.
    Probably some poor sucker who's forced onto drug testing and can't blaze up
    :wave:

11. #11 wowgabewow, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Why would you ever say something like that when you have posts FROM YOU that say you're an "hourly toker"

12. Weed doesn't enlighten idiots.

13. Im 27 now and my mother knows i smoke weed. She smoked a lot of weed when she was younger. Hasn't touched it in a few years. So, i go to her house and fire one up on the back porch. She comes out and sits next to me and asks for a few hits. Of course i say yes. I mean, shes my mother. Well, after a few mintues she turned into this annoy teenager, it was awful!!! I rolled a joint for her before i left, but i will never smoke with her again.

14. Good do not smoke around her or me. thank you

15. White haze is obviously joking, no-one just turns into an idiot and hates weed after smoking daily. They may think it is not a good match for them, but none of them think it is a hazardous chemical. If he isn't joking, well then he must just be dumb as a rock.

16. I just wanted a friend. Now I want non smokers to rule the world.

17. Ok little boy, go back to middle school and don't come back please.

18. 1.) Why are you even on this site
    2.) What the fuck is a pubic doorway
    3.) I hope you're trolling

19. Definatly a scav mate, get rid of him. I know exactly how ya feel.

My friend Finch kept inviting a mate from our old senior school out to smoke, but he doesnt have a job or have any money so he basically trys to scrounge around and asked for weed ALL THE TIME. :mad:

The best thing to do is just say no, DON'T LET HIM SMOKE A THING WITHOUT DOING SUTTIN!

20. #20 wowgabewow, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah he's got to be joking.