Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My amusement park plan completed.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by S0BE, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Ok i have decided on firecrackers. I have made them twice before and they work for me pretty well. I say this because i know some people that havent been affected by firecrackers.

Anyways i shot down shrooms because:
    1. Having a bad trip at an amusement park would be BAD. I would definetly get caught and thats just risky.
    2. They wont last the whole 12 hours im there, prolly by the 8 hour ill be sober-ish again.

I shot down brownies/cookies/cannabutter edibles/ect. because:
    1. Ive never had those^ and depending on how much shit is used i could get too fucked up to act straight or something
    2. Buying 1 or 2 brownies will cost like $40 or so and wont last me all day.

So with firecrackers ill still spend like $30 for an 8th of good mids. Ill use grahm crackers. Ill make 4 "sandwhiches" with like a G each. I eat one when i get there and feel good for like 3-4 hours, then when i start feelin less ill eat another, and another untill im out. So do the math. I lasts about 3-4 hours (edibles last long as shit for me), i have 4 total, 4 crackers X 3 hours each = close to 12 hours of feeling good and the whole 12 hours im there.