My Amazing Saturday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazinsince13, Nov 20, 2008.

1. ok well the story im about to tell took place on saturday the 15th. i woke up around 12pm and smoked a blee to the face. at around 2 i went to a homies house and dropped 3 hits of some really fire acid. we proceeded to chill and trip for the rest of the day and then at night i hit up a party downtown. right when i got there i did 2 lines and a popped a double stack (supposevily) double. by midnight i was out of my mind and 10 budweisers deep and about 5 or so blunts. i was comming off acid, high, drunk, rolling,and a bit coked out. being fucked up i had no idea what was going on. i went into the backroom with this chick and we did the deed. at around 3am my friends jamal darius and tyrone came into the party with their hoodrat hoes and other homies. they had the purpppp drank! they let me in on 5 oz for free and i made a good ass drank with 5 oz, 1 shot of belvedeire, sprite, and 2 jolly ranchers. after my lean cup i started spittin game to deez hoes at the mini bar and took 1 upstairs. she had an 8ball and we tried some new thing. i was doing her from the back while blowin lines off her asscrack. this is by far the night in which i was the most fucked up. the cops cme at 5 and i dipped out the back with a couple friends. they were on shrooms and i had just come off xtc, but was burnt out as fuck from the acid, weed, yet still leanin and very stimulated. these are some pretty bad combos but ive always wanted to do more than 3 drugs in a day and i guess i did.

summary: tripped during the day, got to a party, fucked 2 chicks, railed maybe 2.5 grams of blow, smoked 5 blunts, popped a double stack roll, 11 beers, a cup of nice lean and 2 packs of marlboro 27s lol.
    i

i woke up the next day at 4pm at my friends crib on his sofa. god damn. also my second time trying anal sex. sex + stimulants + ecstacy = euphoria unreachable with drugs

2. But didnt you use a bunch of drugs to reach that euphoria??

3. Man ida died

4. true but the euphoria is diff. by the that point i was off of acid broooooolol i dont know how i typed dat shit up meyn tis long
    do you guys like brownies alot like me
    they taste so good i love them
    i ate 4! lol
    i think if one were to eat a whole batch they may od
    like a big ass batch tho
    jus kiuddin
    whos beleives if u smoke 1.8k to the domee u od?
    not me!
    ive smoked a 15 grams in one sitting beforewih 3 other friends
    wh bou you

5. Haha this is when I realize that I'm just a stoner. Like I love marijauana shrooms and might try lsd some day but no way does that night sound appealing to me. Besides the sex. haha.

6. This is when I realized you can say anything on the internet and have people believe it.

7. LOL
    im not trying to impress a bunch of fellow stoners whom ill never meet, on a marajuana forum

8. Everything I just bolded is pure internet bullshit. It appears you are trying to impress a bunch of stoners on a Marijuana forum.

9. k bro

10. agreed. nice try cheech

11. You're not trying to impress anyone on an internet forum but your username is "blazinsince13"?

Clearly you're an idiot.

12. The username is a bit incriminating haha ;-)

13. lol you guys are really quick to get on people about being liars.

even if he is liying let him soak it up...he obviously realizes the important fact which is theres no point in impressing a bunch of stoners he will never meet on a marijuana forum

if you're not liying sounds like a wild night that i would never do but would be fun if you're into those sort of things

if your are liying...^^^