My Amare & Hydroponics Hut - O.C., GG#4 Grow

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Hybridway, Mar 4, 2016.

1. #461 Weed Dude, Nov 4, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    Alibaba Specials.. That ain't true at all! I have owned AMARE lights from the beginning. That dude probably never even read the JRSAW or the White Light Revolution threads ... I've never had any type of problem with them. .When I got my BAR 6 it looked like someone left it out in a rain storm (shipping company).I sent pics to AMARE (Victor) and he told me to send it back. I told him to let me at least see if there was any damage. Well I have had it for over 1 1/2 years and it has worked flawlessly. A testament to its build quality.

WD

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very nice lights. Alibaba special yes..never heard that one before.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just crushed another grow!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year's! Happy Holidays to All!!
    WD

• Like Like x 2
  4. No, if you're an led newbie yiu probably haven't. Amare hasn't advertised in yrs. Continues to lead in results for the past decade tho. They are the top ranking horticultural lamp by anyone who's ever used then vs anything else. Try one, you'll see.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. AMARE is one of the best lights out there. I think someone on Alibaba is doing something deceptive. If you type in AMARE in the search bar one of the links will take you to an Alibaba page which sells all kinds of "knockoff" LED lights... I still have my pre-preproduction 100's after 10 years they still power on albeit a few LED's are out. That's a testament to build quality.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wait till you see the Bar-6 LHUV's.
    The new Hortri-Centric models are unbelievable!!! 20220202_054748.jpg HDR_PURPLE%20(1).jpg CONTROLLER_FRONT.jpg 20210829_021436.jpg 20210829_021420.jpg 20210829_021213.jpg HINGEDTLBTM_2LGT%20(3).jpg 20210619_205042.jpg 20211116_221647.jpg 20211103_201943.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. WOW! That is one AWESOME Light! I see the driver is detachable. What is the little switch for?
    Those are some beautiful plants! I see you get some heavy purpling .Now ya got me wanting me to save my "pennies"...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice grow. Buds look killer.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The switch is for manual or controller use. The controller allows 35 settings in a day so you can replicate the morphological effects of nature while getting healthier plants, no loses & less electricity then all on all day. Can also be used for manipulatory effects. The remote driver can be mounted but cones with 16' of cords to get it outta the room if so desired, saving more on Cooling. It's Pre-Tuned x3 channel, not white, red + blue. Being pre-tuned veg+bloom it's very hard to screw things up as opposed to r/w/b channels. Comes with full instructions, recommendations & personalized service by phone if the grower has further questions.

10. Thanks for the in depth comment. Willit be able to do sunrise / sunset with first light / last light (twilight ) function? Now you got me wondering about moon cycles....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh man, it does all that w/o the guess work. As long as you know what the sun does throughout the day then you can simulate it. Not the exact spd but deffinetly the morphological effects. For veg I managed to use all 35 settings over 18hrs. Holding a program for two lights or rooms is 70 settings one could alternate in one room or light as well. So one day can be a banging sunny day while the next could have some cloud interruptions to give the plants a chance to relax. The possibilities are endless it seams. Programing your own sunrise/Sunset, you can actually change the spectrum ya know, not use dimming down. So on all Bloom & getting lower n lower will act as a bedtime spec. Man, I just live the color's & terps. 20220221_210512.jpg 20220221_210506.jpg 20220221_210452.jpg 20220221_210313.jpg 20220221_205718.jpg 20220221_205708.jpg 20220221_205701.jpg 20220221_205640.jpg 20220221_205624.jpg 20220221_205605.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow ! That is spot on. Looks like we will be able to mimic the outdoors a lot better now. Everything is looking GREAT in your garden. Much appreciate the feedback.
    WD

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thank brother, NP! Yessir,I call it Hortri-Centric lighting when done right.

14. It does whatever you want. Yes, I set mine up to mimick sunrise n sunset spectrums then to do as the sun does on the average as I see it. Spectral & intesity changes throughout the day. It's Mega cool & the plants absolutely love it!!!

15. Hopefully, I can get one in the near future. Got hit with a whammy on a car repair so that put a dent in the light fund...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well that's nice! How has all the supply chain issues affected availability?

17. The lack of a website is the only problem. They are still being shipped out.

18. Still working on the website? I changed it up a bit this grow. I turned the light down to 70-75 % once they finished stretching. It has helped with purpling.. Still trying to tweak the settings to slow down the rapid growth.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Alright!
    You have me interested. I have a moderately sized commercial grow that I need to update the lighting on. I have two veg/ propagation rooms and four flower rooms. Running around 50 lights and it’s a total mix of anything that’s been cool over the last 20 years lol! Yeah, I’ve got everything from t5s, HPS,CMH MH, QB 96s, and some high dollar Optic LED 600 bar lights with adjustable spectrum.
    I have run the LED now enough to get it and I need to gradually change over all the others. I’m looking for 5x 5 flower footprints to cover my beds.
    I haven’t read through your thread yet but the last couple of pages have me intrigued.
    I’m on the fence on my budget for this. If I can keep them in the 500-750$ each range that would be sweet. Less is better, but it’s gotta give me a good ROI. I insist on a good warranty and customer service.

• Like Like x 1
  20. There are plenty of lights out there but I have been an AMARE user from the beginning. I can realistically say they are one of the best lights out there and as for the warranty and support they are among the best if not the best.. Shoot Hybridway a PM. I am sure he can assist. I just netted two lbs. in my 5 x5 with a BAR 6
    WD.

• Like Like x 1