Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My all encompassing thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Jun 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. all pills and no cannabis makes digit feel trapped too :s

2. Nidica!

How\'s it hangin brother?

Hope things are goin a little easier for you. Peace

Smokinokie,,

Thanx brother,,day by day,,but it still sucks it had to happen....always will...

Daughter is doing soccer this year,instead of softball,,,that helps keep me on track...cut back on extra hobbies..more time on the scoot,,,more wind in the face,,,plenty of work,,buds are growin,,,summer heat is here.....Ahh ...fishing is good.....

livin,,,,,,,,,[​IMG]

3. sheeeeat! i didn\'t think anyone would spot those.... y\'know, like when u get lines from a teacher in school and when u hand em in they just check to see the page is filled.

dead, cause my health problems just get worse with all these pills, and i feel numbed to the world, as opposed to sensitive to the world like i do with cannabis.

trapped, because the more pills i take the more i need... it spirals outta control. feel like i\'m one of the ones not supposed to survive if we r to listen to conventional western mendicine.

and i just wanted to do the shining thing. :) no worries peeps... i\'m not going to go try to kill myself. ....

... well...

...asuming i get this bud i been holding out for. ;)

BUT!.... i didn\'t mean to hijack smokinokie\'s all encompassing thread... i just wanted to blurt out some random shit.

and ethel, dude, babe, smokinokie... wha????? ->
    \"Kronos and Xero,
    I wanna play! I wanna play!
    Y\'all have fun. STAY AWAY FROM THE MIRRORS!\"

mirrors rule! love em when trippin.

Digit

4. is it a bad thing that i saw em?

5. no. if anything its good.

feels like the blades are looking our for me. :D

(and to be honest i\'ve been skipping a few pills, and some ailments get better, but usually not the ones that those pills are there to help)

6. hell..ive always looked at life in general of this..regardless of conditions....do what feels good while your here..within reason...if something does more bad then good..then quit...if something feels good do it..within reason....yeah man..ive only been here for a lil while and i already feel like part of the \"family\" so to speak

7. heck! i\'ve been here almost a year longer than u but i got so few less posts for the leangth of time i\'ve been around!... i guess it\'s cos i come here in binge sessions... then sometimes u might not see me for months (usually just due to not having a internet connection.

8. i get into something like this where it turns out to be more of a conversation than anything and i reply and reply and it helps the numbers...heh..i think i have something like 13 posts per day?

9. ..............and yer momma don\'t dance and yer daddy don\'t rock and roll....................

I had to jump in and be \'encompassed\'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.