My 3 week old CFL grow [pics]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Newnameolduser, May 9, 2012.

1. I have 4 75w cfl 6500k hanging maybe 3-4 inches above my tallest plants. I damaged them slightly in the beginning by over watering and I guess nutrient burn. Might have stunted their growth? I only used 1/4 the dose but I'm good for now ha. The tallest is pinnaple express. The smallest is pinneaple exress too. 2 are G13 cheese lab? And the last one is CH9 seeds cluster. They are all female. I also have 3 small pots with 2 regular seeds in each. Figure I might get a male and female to get more seeds so I don't have to buy expensive ones online. I think they were from a strain called brain warp? I'm starting them inside and maybe in a couple - few weeks I'll transplant them outside. Think 2 per spot is good? Not too smelly during the fall? I live in the northeast, how much do you think I'll be able to get off a plant if I top :) Come on baby!! Any input would be cool. Btw the second pic is my biggest plant ^_^:smoke::hello:

Attached Files:

2. They look good so far, I think I'll be following your progress.
    :smoke:

3. Nice way to start them out before the summer season. Hopefully get a good yield haha

4. Looking good mate, i'll keep checking in as my next grow will include some pineapple express fem.