My 2nd time Grow Cfl indoor

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CanuckChris, Apr 10, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. These are now almost at the point of when I want to switch my lights. Last grow they more than doubled in height when I switched and they are just over 12-14 inches so I think Tuesday I give them no light and Wednesday put them on 12/12 and will post updated pics

Sent from my D6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looking good bro what strain? Like your name too BTW

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -ricky

3. I don't know the strain. This is seed from my last harvest and that harvest was grown from some bagseed. It's some strain of indica.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lights went off today at 8pm and will remain off until Wednesday morning at 8am and then be 12/12 from now out. Find out in about 7-10 days how many of the 7 turn out to be female

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. So far 4 out of the 7 are showing female traits, with white hairs. 1 more possible female and two showing no signs yet but most likely males as they are the tallest ones and my last grow the tallest ones were male and also showed their sex last. Here are some pics of the females close up. [​IMG][​IMG]

6. All 7 plants are female. Showing white hairs. Good size and healthy looking. 3 of them are still growing in drink cups and 4 are in medium sized pots. I was expecting some to be male and would have transplanted all into pots, but I guess I will see how much yeild I can get from the cup plants. Hope to yeild 8-16oz from this crop. Last crop yielded 2 1/2 oz from just two plants.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Updated photo from today. All plants looking good. Nice white hairs now. Replanted the 3 plants from cups to med pots. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice crops!:love-mj2: how many watts did you use to yeild 2 oz from 2 plants? Also is that dry weight?

9. That was dry weight and I had 8 x 13 watt and 4 x 24 Watt mix of soft white and cool

10. These plants are doing great. Started to produce nice stickyness off them white hairs. Will post updated pic tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Status as of day 14 of flowering...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    There are some pics of how they are going. Many flower sites are starting to get sticky. Still on track for harvest in about 35 days.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nice setup bro our plant look very close in age! I'm subbed

Sent from my Z987 using Grasscity Forum mobile app