Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 2nd pickup!!! what is this???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RWK Nova, Jan 15, 2010.

1. alright well my first pickup i got scammed whatever as most of you said well i found a new dealer and i know its not brick weed like last time
    1st time was like less than an eighth for 30$ well
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/519839-my-first-pickup-ever-did-i-get-ripped-off.html

I just picked this up like a week ago from my new dealer. he gave me a quarter for 35$ to me thats a great deal better than my first dealer.well here it is, what is it like mids,regs,ect.
    Its an amazing high and gets me high after 3 hits.

Attached Files:

2. Not bad regs will get you high better then mids no doubt

3. If you got a whole quarter for $35 then nice grip, man. Sounds like a good hookup.

The buds definitely good. Nothing crazy crazy, but it's farr from bad. I would say good mids

shwag -> regs -> mids -> beasters -> dank
    That's basically how I rate bud. (I use beasters as a term a lot and not just for the canadian bud)

4. im probably gonna pick up a half or an ounce next time then. im good with this stuff

5. 7 grams, $5 a gram, sounds about right for some mids.

6. nice price. i usually got to get a zip of mids to get it at 35 a quarter. but mids is normally 10 a g in my area

7. looks legit to me

8. I'm not gonna call you a lier, but it's hard to believe you got a quarter for $35. Like you're only showing one little nug in your picture idk something seems messed up.

But if you did get that then congrats!

9. Kick ass prices for bud that looks like that. Hope it smokes nice

10. i can get a quarter of mid grade for 40 a quarter, but it doesnt look like that. that looks like its got some nice trichomes

11. thanks im gonna buy an ounce then ill show you pics. anyways i smoked up almost all of it and i crushed it up for this weekend:hello: