My 2nd guitar video

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Chrysamere, Feb 5, 2006.

• Like Like x 1
  1. That's a mighty bitchin' solo, +rep

EDIT: Aargh! Why can't I give rep to ANYONE??

2. haha you click on the scale

3. It says I have to spread some reputation around first.... even before I give it to people whom I've never given to before!

4. welp, ill give some rep for it! well done.i was wondering what specific scale/mode you normally write your solos out of? im self taught so im tryin to engrave my brain with actual useful info...im still kinda learning to recognize by ear/eye...ive only been playing about a little over a year..was the second solo just a simple progression of some sort? am i making sense to you?im ripped outa my mind but anything youre willing to breakdown for me would be great!

5. You have a little speed there, the key changes didn't go to well, kinda made the solo overall sound like shit. The solo is sort of boring and monotone TBH, try and put some sort of melody to it, and for a 14 second solo stay in the same fuckin key.
    It was OK, nothing more.

6. dude relax. it's okay for people to be opinionated but i can deal without you telling me my playing sounds like shit that you probably call constructive criticism. next time you feel the need to say stuff like that, at least to me, don't.

7. basically what i did was i had a repeating pattern of sliding up a whole step on one string, and then doing a triplet pull of on the string about, then i repeat that on the next string if it makes any sense, then i just went down in one position with series of hammers and such. basically i just have fun with it.

8. Cut the guy a break. No one asked for your 'critique' on the solo and frankly I don't think anyone really cares.

• Like Like x 1
  9. He wasn't asking for help. Try to be more positive.

10. cool i gotcha...what i kinda figured almost..i just couldnt spit it out

peaceful rocker: harsh words, you must be perfect or damn near...i'd love to see what youre workin with...must be good

11. I didn't say your playing sounded like shit, I said the solo did because you're just mindlessly going up and down scales not even in the same key, without any rythm or melody.. it doesn't sound good, it might impress the kids on here that don't really know what good is.. but it won't impress anyone who's opinion matters, practice more

12. dude, SHUT UP, leave me the hell alone. stop telling me i have shitty mindless guitar licks, just shutup and don't say anything to me unless it's positive. i already asked you not to do this, but apparantly you don't care enough about other peoples feelings, and whenever i read what you say, i feel pretty bad about my guitar playing and i don't need people like you bringing me down and saying things like that. please do me a favor and don't say anything to me unless it's positive feedback about my post.

13. Man, shut the fuck up peaceful rocker! In case you haven't noticed no one gives a fuck about what you have to say. He posted a little guitar solo video for shits and giggles. Im asking you to post a video of one of your solos and than i'll do the same and i GUARANTEE you that you'll learn to shut your mouth. Your 'opinion' holds as much weight as a 10 pound shit in a 5 pound bag.

14. Why did the hell did I get negative rep for this thread?

J'accuse!

15. very nice! btw i have the same stairway to heaven led zep poster as you. u hav great talents