My 2nd Grow, but 1st Time Growing Autos

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 918AutoGrower, May 15, 2018.

1. That's a pretty good size space! I would like to grow just 1 or 2 outside this coming year....veg them for 5-6 months in a 45 gallon fabric pot and then just see how big they can get.

• Like Like x 2
  2. My Northern Lights Auto. Was a photo
    I know how you feel. Now you’ve psyched yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. That sucks brother

4. Yep. It does.

Right now, I am 2 for 12. Out of 12 seeds I have tried to germinate, only 2 popped.

TWO I SAY!!!!!!

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah but IMO, it really turned out to be a huge blessing in disguise. I have worked my Northern Lights into my perpetual so I’ll keep her going. Really looking forward to seeing how she does in flower. I’ve seen a lot of really amazing NL strains. I want to do that. Lol

This is my NL... she is 12 days into flower.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Well, here is a quick journal update to start the day.

I am 98% sure my Bubble Auto is finished. She is 76 days in and pretty frosty....it won’t set any new records or anything, but hey it was a freebie. I have 70% cloudy, 20% clear, and 10% amber-colored trichs. I may chop her today if I find myself with an extra hour to kill.

[​IMG]

FINALLY getting to see a cannabis plant S-T-R-E-T-C-H in preflower like everyone and their dog has been talking about since I started growing back in March. It’s real! You guys weren’t pulling my leg after all. I was about ready for Ashton to jump out from my closet and say, “we got you! There’s no such thing as a flowering stretch! You are so stupid!” Lol

It is an amazing thing to experience, and I don’t know why. I love this plant.

My larger Incredible Bulk plant (lower right in pic) is so dense that it has become congested as the plant slides into the beginning of its third week of flowering.

[​IMG]

Congestion....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was concerned about this, so after speaking with TBone, his advice was good.

He said, “you need to get in there and clean up all those branches. Start from the bottom up. Select the dominant branches to keep and remove weaker “reachy” tops that are stretching through the canopy and clogging it up. Limit the thickness of the canopy to about 14 inches or so. Remove everything under that. If you need to thin out the top, select weaker entire branches to remove instead of hacking up the stronger tops.”

So, that’s what I am going to do today. She is showing preflowers, though :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. I need to do the same.. i hope i can get it done b-4 this weeks over since its only the first week on 12/12..

Puneapple chunk is getting so damn bushy i keep cutting clines and she just keeps bushing up (its like i take a cutting & she grown 4-5 more, its crazii how much foilage so fast)

8. I have a couple of Pineapple Chunk seeds. I bet that's a good smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Have one of those sitting in my check out . Forgot and left window cracked last night . It was 66 inside the whole room .. oops . The stretch is real . Had canopy even for the most part . 3 colas out grew the rest .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gorgeous
    I remember my beast well. Dam timer
    Dam me! Pineapple Express not to be
    Sent out a little tap but seed died. Big Bud auto up. Great all day weed, big yielder [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Churned it out this morning couple hours. 36.18gs
    Hey have you thought about a small dc motor with a belt, to drive the tumbler?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Really??? Good job way to be American!!! No sarcasm seriously... BTW try WIX out for website building, used it for my business very very good!! and very affordable

12. Yeah man you need to do some thinning. My wife and I spent about 2 hours last night lollipoping. Check out my video clip and you’ll see what I mean. Otherwise my plants would have also looked somewhat like that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wheres the video?? I wanna “check it out!!”

14. Thanks for the suggestion, but I won't be using WIX. It may be a decent drag-and-drop platform, but it lacks some significant bells and whistles that I need to build an e-commerce website that will perform in the top 5 search results. We do all of our development in Wordpress. Oh, sorry....the "we".....I own a web and graphic design firm here in Tulsa. Been building websites and playing in Photoshop since 2006.

15. I cleaned out that big plant last night....the canopy looks much better. No more congestion. But, I would still like to watch your video.

16. Nothing special lol

Ok good lol

17. Yes, my original intention was to use a rotisserie motor. But, after I did my first run, and I realized how slow the drum needs to turn, I felt better just turning it by hand. So, I am currently looking for a small crank handle. I have found that a back and forth motion works very well to extract the kief. With a handle, you can go either direction, change directions, etc.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. I can’t stop[​IMG]
    9 more gs 45+ total for now 2oz not bad for couple hours of thrashing it

• Like Like x 2
  19. Nice space alot of plants alot of smoke!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ehh it was more than enough for my handyman business. As far as top 5 goes I guess,stupid google is calling me all the time offering for me to PAY to be in that top 5.
    Yeah I can remember making stop animation back in 2004 in high-school then went to college for comp animation and game design 3DSMAX, Maya, Modo, Zebra the fun stuff.

• Like Like x 1