my 2nd grow almost ready for harvest : )

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Spartan420, Jul 28, 2010.

1. got some LSD from barneys and white russian from serious seeds...they are on day 61 of flowering. the buds look amazing. im real surprised with the white russians, ive had to tie up quite a few of the branches as the weight of the buds were bout ready to snap them. the LSDs grew tall and thin...had to bend them down cuz i was running outta room.. the buds on the LSD look freaking sweeeeet, but not nearly as much weight as the white russians. anyone ever smoke these strains???

Attached Files:

2. White Russian has been one of my personal favorites for a while now... You should be pleased..

3. lol them 2 cola buds are huge

4. Almost looks like an Afghani strain..

5. Russia is right above Afghanistan, so yes that makes sense.

6. yep the colas are massive thicker and bigger than my entire forearm..... cant wait to get this stuff dried and cured so i can taste it!

7. +rep nice job. Im proud of ya. I have smoked White Russian and it was phenomenal.

8. ive smoked oz after oz of LSD best weed ive ever smoked and ive smoked so much cheese its unbeliveable funny enough yours look nothing like mine though and all mine went 9-11weeks

9. Nice looking grow op man! How long before you get to choppin?

10. You boys out in MI are doing it RIGHT! Man great work, let us know how she turns out in the coming weeks :D