My 2600 watt grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dirty Prop, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys I'm going to try and keep this journal up to date. I've never done one of these so here it goes.

I have 2 flowering rooms and 1 veg chamber.
    1st flowering room is a 5x10 tent with 2000 watts of hps light. This tent is kinda boring right now. We've had some set backs and problems but hopefully we got them all worked our.

In the other flowering room I have 600 watts of light in a small closet. I have 4 plants in 3 gal smart pots in there. The strains are, veneno, LSD, and cheese. That are about 3 weeks into flower.

Running pro mix soil, full fox farm nute line. Once the lights in the tent turn on I'll snap some pics of those.

Attached Files:

2. Here's a few pictures of the tent. These pictures are a few weeks old. I'll get some updated ones tonight

Attached Files:

3. Grabbed some pictures of the veg room tonight. It's still a work in progress. Adding another t-5 for the veg room this week.

Also getting another 1000 watt hps with another magnum xxxl reflector. And a new carbon scrubber but that's a little boring. Haha.

Just harvested last night. Hoping for 3-4 oz. I'm ready for my trim to dry to make some hash. I ran out last night.

Attached Files: