Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 200th Post

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by VoodooBud, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Meh I know its not as much as some of you guys but im proud damn it
    :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

blaze one up for me because im drrrrryyyyyyy as a bone

im gonna go huff some paint or something......

(LOL KIDDING)

2. Your posting more recently. It will speed up some i bet. 420 is not far away.

3. ok - half this bowl is for you, and the other half is for the guy with the beloved pipe.

daank. heres to you.

4. heeeeey :hello: .. my 200th post was today too :smoke:

5. hey voodoo bud, i think mary jane would be upset to know you replaced her with paint while she was gone.

6. congrats on the 200th ! I remember posting about my 420th! Seems so long ago...great things will come with time! I am reachin' a 1000 soon...wow can't wait to celebrate right for that one...got to do something special for my 1000 to be remembered!:D