My 2 New Bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bigmeadows, Sep 29, 2013.

1. #1 bigmeadows, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    So now that im currently in college, I decided to pick up some accessories for my dorm. Both my roommates smoke and love these bongs, and they definitely provide a good time.

This one has two honey-combs percs with an ice catcher along with the 3-arm ash catcher which is used on both pieces since they're both 18mm to 18mm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the other one, which has a 8-arm tree perc along with an ash catcher and is also frosted glass.

[​IMG]

2. Nice bro I like the honeycomb!

3. Both of them look dope man, nice pickup. :bongin:

4. It looks to me like that honeycomb piece is a maxqualityglass piece. There is one mentioned in another thread here started yesterday, how do you like yours? I checked their website and the prices definitely have me intrigued but, trying to find out some more about them first.

5. I couldn't tell you the original creator of the piece but it is a solid piece. Very minimal drag to the rip like you'd expect with honeycombs. The one I have is 7mm thickness around the base. I paid $140 for the piece in Newport, RI. Where as my buddy bought the exact same bong, except the honeycombs were clear for $100. There were also bongs with the exact same setup except they were around $220 due to the glass quality. But personally, no complaints about the piece. 

6. this honeycomb doesnt look like a MaxQ pc small differences but it looks solid nonetheless

hows the splashback? That IR being so close to the disc kinda kills the stacking effect but it allows you more room for ice.

7. The splashback is a bit much, it's a test to get the water level just right.