My 2 cents on seedbanks I have used

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Gaseous Clay, Dec 14, 2010.

1. I got a PM that asked my opinion on a seed bank I had mentioned here. This is my response. I thought others might like it. Who knows.

Like I said this is MY OPINION, humble or not. LOL
    ----------------

you asked how I liked cannibisseeds.com - de beste bron van informatie over cann ibis seeds. Deze website is te koop!

They have NO STEALTH option.

I only ordered 12 white widow feminized from them and received them in about 2 1/2 weeks after ordering.

I have not planted any of them yet because I am still trying to figure out HOW to grow. HAH

I ordered some Northern Lights from somewhere online ( I forget which bank it was) and got some freebie unidentified seeds from them. I am starting my grow experiments with the freebies before I try growing seeds I PAID FOR.

I am glad that I started with the unidentified seeds first because I tried to germinate all 5. One only got about a 1/4 inch root then died. One never sprouted. 3 sprouted, of these 3 one got murdered by my bad gardening techniques. One turned out to be male and the last one looks like it might be female. I am attempting to root some clones so that I can verify it's female before I put it into flower. Plus the clones will give me more experience and hopefully more female plant for 'future use' LOL

I have also bought seeds from Online headshop, cannabis seeds, smoking accessories, roor bongs, vaporizers, water pipes , and ATTITUDE SEEDBANK Cannabis Seeds (AKA ATTITUDE)

grasscity has awesome stealth options I got my seeds in about 10 days.

Attitude has great stealth options and also great freebies if you sign up for their forums and e-mail. Delivery was about 10 days.

I still have a lot to learn but so far I am REAL Happy with the seed banks I have ordered from. With the 4 orders I have placed I have:

12 fem WW cannabisseeds.com

10 Northern lights forgotten which bank
    5 unknowns freebie from forgotten bank

5 jack herrer grasscity.com

10 KC brains attitude
    5 fem cali hash plant attitude freebie
    5 fem blue widow attitute freebie
    1 kandy kush attitude freebie

I have a lot to learn still but I should not have to buy seeds OR medicine for a LONG time since I am only growing for myself.

I have used my cc/dc for each purchase.
    All packages were delivered to southern California.
    All packages were SMALL orders.

I have had NO problems with CC/DC or orders not getting here.

Hope this helps someone.