My 1st time on DXM....

Discussion in 'General' started by SIR_JANE, Oct 15, 2007.

1. So I wanna try DXM for my 1st time seems like fun ive read stuff on erowid an on here I was wondering which bottle of robbetusin pills should I buy and how many should I take my 1st time? How long do the effects last? Do I have control of my body like I wood on marijuana? Please enlighten thanx:smoking:

2. a 4oz bottle of robotussin cough is 354mg... thats a good amount for your first time. 20 robo gels is around 300mg i believe.

the effects last around 6 hours... its also hard to cover up that youre robo tripping because you walk like a robot. its almost impossible to walk normal when youre on dxm

3. so i take the syrup instead of the pills..would you reccoment using them at midnight?

4. yeah thatd be ok... dxm usually makes me tired so you might pass out if youre tired

5. LOL I found this out the hard way you don't look sober on dxm at all not even alittle so dont try it

6. ok when I drink the syrup do I drink the whole bottle? and does anyone have a pic of the bottle so ill know how to indentify it when i go to the pharmacy?

7. yeah drink the whole bottle. i dont have a pic but its robotussin cough... check the back of the bottle and make sure it only has dextromethorphan hydrobromide as the active ingredient

8. Just take the pills, take the whole bottle.