Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my 1st sploof

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jack228, Dec 4, 2011.

1. #1 jack228, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011

Attached Files:

2. hmm, never used one with a toilet paper roll as a shell so i don't know how well it will work. I always use plastic water bottles stuffed with sheets and with holes cut in the end and it works perfectly.

3. LOL love the one as a shell. you went all out to get it spell proof :)

I think your covored man.

4. idk lol i just threw it together my friend gave me like 20 dryer sheets and i had tape and the toilet roll so i was like might as well try to make it... that tutorial thread helped me a lot though at the top

5. Damn this is the worst fleshlight i've ever seen

6. flash light??? wtf???????? u know wat, i dont even wanna know.

7. I think you're making it harder than it needs to be, brah. Just stuff a toilet paper roll with the dryer sheets, slip one, single sheet over the top, and twist a rubber band around it :D

8. well my friend gave me like 20 dryer sheets so i didnt wanna waste them and i had no rubber bands at the time so i just worked with what i had. i think i did a pretty good job for my 1st EVER sploof

9. It's not like it's hard at all...

10. Oh wow I see now, No rubber band used in this sploof.

Pretty smart man.

11. all you need to do to is take a toilet paper roll and stuff dryer sheets on the inside. you put way too much time and effort into this.

12. [quote name='"jack228"']

flash light??? wtf???????? u know wat, i dont even wanna know.[/quote]

Haha no FLESHLIGHT.

13. it took me 5-7 minutes to make!! wtf!!! im sorry if im not a perfect stoner and i dont know everything about making sploofs and smoking weed in the world, i just worked with what i had!! cant you guys at least be like "looks alright" or something??

14. looks alright to me. i wasn't putting you down, just said that i've never used one like that so i can't tell you whether or not it will work.