My 1st Indoor...LST Grow 19 days

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by budman60, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Been trying to keep these pinned down and fan leaves tucked under...growing fast w 18/6 lighting and so far no nutes. These were volunteer plants from my last years garden. Look good to me...any comments?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. They look pretty good and on target, what kind of cfls are those?

3. couldnt you put something under your container and pots to bring those babie closer to the lights?? im sure they wouldnt complain

4. 23w Sylvania I believe 276 watts total. Oh and the lights are closer I raised em today for maintenance and so you could see their purty pictures! :D

5. what did you use to fix those lights to?

6. Used a 1x2 with a power strip like they use in stores with an outlet bout every 6 inches added adapters to make them light sockets and Y's to double the light. Has worked well so far. My hood is nothing but carboard box with mylar lining it. Very simple and efficient. Has a fan at 1 end and a bucket odor nuetralizer to kill odor.

7. Wow, are those really 19 days old? They look way older than my 19 day old autoflowering poison dwarfs which I'm also LSTing.

8. very creative. +rep

9. Nope I TRANSPLANTED them inside 19 days ago, I was tilling my garden for spring when I found them they were only about 3 inches tall. Brought em in just before bad freeze 3 weeks ago and set this up. I dont think they are much older though maybe 8-10 days. They were about 3" tall when I found them and their bros and sisses are now in my flower garden yet not doing nearly as well as these. :D

10. Nice looking set-up. Clean, simple, and efficient. Well done!!

11. very nice, i was wondering what are those things called that split the light sockets into two? and where can i get them at?

12. Light setup is nifty, I might have to look into constructing something like that for myself. However, whats making them look a little... droopy?

13. you can get the light socket and the splitters at lowes or home depot.

14. Put a box under those pots get em closer to the light and water those

15. Where did you get the power strip.

16. You can get those power strips at any department store (Walmart, Ace Hardware, etc.) The Y splitters have a V shaped socket with 2 holes, so 2 bulbs can be screwed into it, doubling your light capacity. The Y splitter just plugs into one of the plugs in the power strip. Using those, you can double the amount of bulbs for very little cost. The Y splitters are available at Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.

17. Ty 4 the replies tex. Budman can you post a couple of the hood pics if possible. I`m planning a similar set up, for a plant or 3 in the closet(till I get a growbox ready) I was wondering about the bucket odor nuetralizer and what else I could do to keep my closet from getting all stanky. I live by myself but still have people over and would love to have a better idea about controling the odor. Also thinkin:rolleyes: of runnin exhaust under my house. Any thoughts any1?

18. Hey man lookin good,

I think that you should put some black garbage bags over your buckets though. The light coming in through the containers in addition to excess moisture is a breeding ground for mold.

keep it up bro!