My 1st grow closet cfl

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hot_tokes, Nov 17, 2009.

1. ok, so i thought i'd ask for the input and advice of GC on my first attempt...

indoor, in a closet 5' x 2.5' x 1.5' (painted flat white)
    2 x bubbleiciuos femmed
    125w 6400k cfl (adding 2nd when transplanting) and getting the same in 2700k for flowering

soil is West + seedling soil with, say, 30% added perlite n vermaculite....noticed it has some nutes already :mad: but seems ok so far
    pots are (not sure capacity) but, 11.5" diameter, tapering down to 7.5" at the bottom over a height of 14.5"....mathmaticians wanna work that one out for me ;)

one 12v pc fan for exhaust
    passive intake
    one 12v pc fan for circulation
    wating on proper thermometer and humidity gauge, but my bath thermometer tells me it stays between 75 and 82f

missed anything? Oh yeah...1week old today (from sprout)

pics are of their first week on earth :)

Attached Files:

2. the waiting is the hardest part......got the ball rolling though.....good luck on your cultivation adventure......i learned everything right here on GC........if there is anything you are unsure about, you can be assured that others have probably already asked the same thing....i would recommend that you give your little ladies some LST.....bush them out and get more....makes it easier to light it all up too.......good luck man

3. ty. :)

was thinking of trying Dierwolf's LST on one and the 4 Way on the other (LBH was it?)

Any way, cheers for the encouragement....do they look ok for 1 week old? Healthy enough?

:smoking:

4. yeah man about the lst...i have found it better to use small pieces of light gage wire (about 3-4 in) and tie that to the rim of the bucket.....instead of using coathangers stuck into the dirt....that shit never stayed in place

5. safe, cheers for the heads up ;)