my 1st bubblicious LST

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WeedKrazy420, May 10, 2006.

1. Thats SICK! always wanted to try a plant small like that thats pure bud LOL.

+rep

2. good shit, but 90 days for that...i'd smoke it in 2 weeks. cool first grow tho.

3. thanx guys for the compliments!! well jonester i would smokie it up too if i didn't have reg bud. but to me this is an great for what i am alowed to do at this moment plus its 2 plants!!! i never had 2 b4 at once!. i had one plant last gro that lasted me over a month and it wasn't close to what i have now and it was bag seed sativa. i have so much more bud and with the new pix u will see. i will give a weight too. i am just glad alot of peeps enjoyed my thread and that this is my 1st real strain!!!! i wanna grow rhino now i have 5 seeds of white rhino, 5 of k2, 5 of nl x shiva and 5 gypsys mmm mix. i wanted to try the rhino out since i here its great plus theres a purple pheno! what i wanna know is this a great choice? will this knock u on your butt? i can't wait to try the bubblicious! looks awesome! so what would u guys do out of my strains? am i making the right choice? any info or pics of all these strains would be great to see!! i have searched and searched! i seen some pix but wanna know what u think asap!

4. ok 9 weeks flower! i cut today! here are the final pix right b4 the cut. the one crystally nug can no longer hold herself up and she toppled like humpty dumpty!!!! the other can still hold her own and i left a small popcorn buds for reveg if it worx. they r hanging upside down now. i will trim in a few days and post the pix! but what do u think of these nirvana bubblicious plants now?
    enjoy!!!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/11727/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/11728/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/11729/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/11726/cat/500/ppuser/28842

5. Nice grow! How did you got from this plant?

6. well its 2 plants i have no scale but i would say over a half ounce easily maybe a lil less than a ounce? but i am not sure till i weigh it? all i kno is i smoked some and i was so high it was crazy!!! my cousins never been higher and asked if i went to weed college lmao si i recommemd it to anyone. didn't taste like bubble gum to me but ain't bad

7. Not that much for 2 plants of very strain.

8. well i am just guessing because last time gro i got a half of one plant but it lost alot of weight when i dried it even tho it looked fatter then what people sell for dro around here? i had a cola that weighed 7 grams and it tookup half a bag. it was huge? i couldn't believe the scale? but i am happy with what i got i got 2 huge colas and alot of smaller nugs that took up 2 jars so it will lasttme 2 months or so with my reg weed here. then i will have more coming along hopefully! also if i could gro a room full i would but i can't so i am happy to experiment and learn with what i can do plus they were only in 1 and a half or 2 gallon pots

9. Congrats on a nice grow!
    Smoke a bowl or 2 for all your pals here at GC.

10. lets c pics of the dried bud, a half o for 90 days isn't worth the risk in my position is all i was saying.

11. well thats your opinion and i am not saying its just a half i said more than a half but less than a ounce. last gro i had half of what i got now as i had only one bagseed plant.this is a great crystally strain that knocks u on your ass. to me its worth it when i can't have a huge scaled grow room and operation and i just want to learn the basics and get some great smoke not found around here. i don't wanna sell or have roomfulls i just want a few plants of a good strain to smoke with friends and family not smoke it all day because i have reg weed for that. if i could have more i would but i can't but to me its better than none

12. heres a couple pix of my harvest. minus 3 nugs lol sorry had to smoke it lol. i will hopefully be starting my rhino soon as they haven't popped up yet. its been about 3 days so i am waiting!!!! i hope they sprout. will keep u posted in my new thread sorry my camera sux
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/12043/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/12043/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/12040/cat/500/ppuser/28842

13. dude all strains are good, it depends on how good you can grow to determine potency, most strains can be crystally as fuck. ur just a new marijuana smoker that doesn't mind smoking "reg" weed because the weed you get over there is bad and cheap i presume, the weed i smoke is always AA or AAA, so taking a step down to bad weed is out of the question for me cos i smoke alot and my lungs can only last for so long, i might as well be smoking the best weed. "regular/bad" weed you smoke all day is my double/triple A i smoke all day. that dry weed shrunk quite a bit huh, not as dense as you probably figured when wet.

14. r u saying my weed is bad weed? i am confused as to why u r telling me about why my stuff sux or whatever or that it is small but whats that got to do with growing? i am still growing no matter if i got a pinner joint worth or freakin pound off a plant. i am happy for myself and of what i got and what i can get again. the weed here is not grade a unless u pay a arm and a leg thats why i got some online and it was way cheaper as around here a oz can go for 350 for grade a stuff so if i get a half or more which would be 175 and i got 55 seeds for 50 bux then what am i doing wrong? i already paid for um. plus i am high on it now and i am messed up hard so it don't matter. i still got lots more. if u ain;t got nothing nice to say go to your huge room and grab one of your pound sized colas and roll up a log and smoke it and don't post on my post if u ain't about helping or handing out tips or asking questions then why post?. i mean if yours is so great shed some light on your gro and how u do it. don't hate on mine. plus all strains ain't good as i got some bagseed gros under my belt and they f'n suk compared to the bubblicious.

15. u said the strain is crystally, my thoughts of that was every strain can be crystally if grown well, i used to be like you, smoking any weed i could get my hands on for the cheapest, does that offend you ??

not everything has to have a point to be said.

the weed you grew is good, congrats.

16. Jonster,
    Sorry haus but, your information here is just inaccurate. There are some wild strains growing on the side of the highway that Ed Rosenthal (marijuana expert since the 70's) could grow in a controlled environment and it would not get a fly high. Any weeds maximum potential potency is determined by genetics. Take a dirt weed strain and even in the best of conditions, there is only so much THC potential it can produce.

WeedKrazy420, you should be proud. Your plants looked nice and apparently the high is fine so your mission was successfully accomplished. Jonster must have forgotten that not everyone has the opportunity to grow 8 ft tall trees out in the wild.

17. smknvtec,

picking out the unplausible but true reason, i like your style buddy.:)

these wild strains you speak of, i bet there rare as fuck to come across compared to nowaday's "modern strain" floating in the street and likely your neighbourhood, and there at the highest thc level they've ever been, the red/orange hairs are a different subject.

he was saying his strain is great almighty crystally, i was speaking in general, most seeds that people attempt to grow are from good strained well grown plants, there fault or not.

18. ok guys i am a little worried now my rhino seeds still haven't popped? its day 4 already. i hope they pop soon or somethings must be wrong with um? whats the longest u guys waited on seeds to pop?

19. your method's off or it's shotty seeds, but theres still hope, aviously keep trying, but seeds covered in moist paper towel surrounded by two adjacent plates completely dark in a warm place will sprout white heads within a day.

i've done hundreds at a time and every 1 eventually cracked, last ones at 2 weeks.

20. :)