My 150 hps DWC grow box

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by bigtree, Dec 27, 2007.

1. i forgot to leave a question on my first post

what else do i need to start?
    i want to do a scrog grow but i don't want to start without being ready. my firsts grows went wrong.

2. i dont know much about hydro, but you have all you need for a soil grow for now..

is that aluminum foil? i would take that down and either get mylar or spray inner walls flat white (next best thing in line) aluminum creates hot spots and can burn the plant.

3. no, its mylar and some aluminum tape to hold it.and it is painted white in the background

4. [​IMG]

i don't know hydroponics as well as soil but i think i can handle it what else do i need? the airstones i got are like 2 inches, and i just bought PH up and PH down, and a ppm meter.:smoke: I'm trying to germinate my last double gum seed from white label seeds.

5. Is that blower fan loud at all?

6. Nice setup you have, I hope all is going good. Looks like you have everything you need, how are you feeding those babies? Only thing I can think of is you might need more bubbles in your bucket, it might be good to put 1 stone under each plant. Just a thought.

Happy Growing! :smoking:

7. I love the setup. How are you going to chill your res? I'd love to switch over to a hydroponic setup. I have the same type of box and setup but i try to stick to soil because i never knew how i was going to chill my res. Good looks man.