Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my 1/2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by grimreefa, Oct 3, 2013.

1. #1 grimreefa, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    [​IMG]

just got it delivered :D
    * note, the lighter in the picture is tiny, just for reference, like half the size of my pinky, might be causing some confusion here. I am going to get it on a scale tommorrow.

2. Nice buy but without being a douche, I would just like to comment that can't be more than 10gs, more likely a quad. Either way happy smoking

3. I asked for 1/2, I'll get it weighed out tomorrow and only smoke tha tiny nug i ground up just now lolz

4. half what? an oz?

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380782594.952212.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380782649.351300.jpg
    Just for your reference, that is 14.17 with is 1/2 an once to the hundredths decimal place.
    Toke On!

6. I use this thing everyday, very happy with its operation. It's paid for itself many times in bud management as well as making sure I don't get shorted!
    Toke On!

you can't say that for certain..
    that could easily be 1/2 oz.

8. Looks like a quat oz to me. I want to know what it weighs up to.

9. ya it takes some serious trimming because its good ole home grown. Saving those stems for some righteous tea though!

10. #13 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    how much did you pay anyway? if you paid under 70 and it's good bud then you got a good deal by the looks. it also looks like you got ripped off 7 grams too. 

11. all about it man!

Toke On!

12. Can't wait til first harvest in another month or so. So tired of paying 150 for a half of good mids

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

13. Are you Fucking Kidding Me?
    Half 1/2 O Lol

OK. Nice Gram Of Reggie Tho ;)

14. #17 grimreefa, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just better shots of it, (minus a small nug, didn't touch anything since last pictures)
    anyway, if that don't look right still, how i go about dealin with it? 

Like, whats the correct way i mean, don't want to cause no problems needlessly u know.

15. That looks fine to me, plus or minus a gram or two. Idk what everyone is freaking out about...

16. Looks good to me

17. You just need to scale it man youll never know without a scale.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app