My '01 and '90 Mustangs 99 Accprd

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Zr-01stamg, Jan 25, 2010.

1. I'm leaving out all cosmetic mods they are all obviosu except the GT scoops on teh 01 and the black n white pony emblems.

Enjoy!:wave:

2001 v6 ran a 15.8 1/4 mile.
    Mods:
    ported upper/lower
    Short shifter
    CAI
    Drag radials
    Pypes Violator with turndowns

1990 v8 Ran a 13.7 1/4 mile
    Mods:
    Custom Cam
    BBK shorty headers to no mufflers
    CAI
    MSD ignition
    Yukon axels with 3.23 gears 8.8 axle
    5 lug conversion
    clutch
    Shocks struts

pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ahhh... beautiful fox. same color as mine except my interior is the same color as the paint.

the thing i don't get though is what made you want to mod the v6 insteada throwin the mods on the 5.0?

but clean cars man. really dig the fox.. and she must be loud if she's got no mufflers. try n get a vid up of her runnin or somethin. nothin more schmexy then a rumblin V8.

3. Ya i love that color when claybarred n waxed it shines so bright.

The v6 came first so i practiced on that and decided i'd take power over looks plus i love the look of foxes:wave:

O hell yes she was so loud. I could rev it and be heard 2 blocks away ha. I wish i could get a vid up but that is the one i was forced to sell i was 17 at the time and they refused insurance which they knew i couldn't pay the full payment with my current job so i got rid of it and now have to drive the honda they gave me. Sucks ass