Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mw3

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobmarley12, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Ok So I just smoked some headband which may get me the highest ive ever been. But anyways I came in and sat down to play some MW3 on my 55" tv so I played a couple online games then went to the campaign. And while I was playing it felt like I was playing online though? It was weird. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them? Sorry kinda pointless an the wall o' text but I am cooked right now and I have so much to say about MW3

2. wtf are you talking about? you were playing campaign and felt like it was online? the AI in MW3 is shitty IMO, its much easier than playing online against decent players.

3. It's like wearing a hat for an hour, and then you take it off...but you forgot you took it off, and it feels as if it were still on :p

4. Post this in the video game section of GC for fuck sakes. -_-

5. ^^ ummm
    what?

6. BAHAHA what a fail thread. OP...was there a reason you told us it was 55"? Or just trying to brag?

7. exactly what I was thinking...material success makes you cool in this day and age :)