Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mustache gets resin build up...poopy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbrad420, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I have a decently long mustache and lately I hit the tube I get resin build up like right under my nose (where your mustache will start to part) and it almost smells like burnt hair and has a really kinda stickyish tarry texture..I don't get it every time but it becomes really noticeable because I can smell it and will have to scrub my face

2. Lmao. Switch smoking methods, change your technique, or shave your mustache.

3. Shave the stache mang.

4. Movember? hahahahaha

5. Lol that's hilarious
    A weedstache

6. like a milkstache but better:smoke:

7. you should cut the mustache after smoking and smoke the hair. i bet that you get high

8. if i were you i'd do 2 things, shave the facial hair...or start smoking blunts.
    You'd prob look pretty badass with a fat blunt in your mouth and a crazy mustache saying the words "Do you feel high, muthafucka?"