Must Read Happy Ending For Stolen Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Pussytightheadband, Jun 20, 2013.

1. #1 Pussytightheadband, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    decided i want to delete this thread

2. So you 15 or 16? :smoke:

3. I'm 18 I know it's a rookie mistake to forget my piece but they should do the right thing and give me back my piece that's the type of people who give people who smoke weed a bad stereotype I usually make sure I always have my bowl I was just high and not thinking about it witch is again is a rookie mistake

4. You see that key below the "L" key? That's a period.

5. Thats one loooooong sentence....

6. Well there's not a period at the end even, so just a bunch of words.

That's great you got the bowl back though, shows the importance of not hanging with the shady douche bags in the first place, but I'[m sure most people have had something similar happen.

7. I wouldn't post that... mods here are strict about being 18+

8. So, I hate to say this but dammit what are you doing to the English language??
    Punctuation is important! It adds pauses, vocal inflections, and is used to signify that a complete thought has ended and a new one is beginning. Without punctuation this became gibberish and I could not make it very far without face palming. I am sorry to be 'that guy' but I take grammar very seriously; the written word is dull and difficult to comprehend without punctuation.

9. #9 YoseBCmiteBudz, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Dude. That... was like the longest sentence ever.

Edit:

Sorry didn't see your post haha, but forreal, punctuation motherfucker, can you use it?

We need a sam L Jackson pulp fiction meme up in this bitch

10. #10 YoseBCmiteBudz, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Deleted: double posts and what not

11. OP's fuckin' toasted leave him alone

12. #12 SwichOne, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    lol...ya , I think we scared him off guys....

13. OP I love you

14. Must Read??????????????

OP = 6 years young