Must... Nottt. Pack a bowl...

Discussion in 'General' started by Lotek-Rider, Apr 25, 2012.

1. God damn,

Having a hard time not trying to pack a bowl right now... Been a daily smoker for about two years now. I think its been afecting me socially and at work so im kicking it back to weekends only! Last time I smoked was sunday night, its Tuesday now.

My brain is saying, "come on man its been two days and your room mates are gone till 12 tonight, smoke a bowl and make an awesome dinner." But my heart is saying "youve been sober only one full day and you said sunday you were gonna wait till the weekend."

Its so lame... It takes me like thirty minutes to fall a sleep now compared to passing out from being exhausted when I smoked. I cant focus on my guitar playing. But im able to be more social and more sharp around people.

I mean honestly I would love to smoke up right now and I dont really see my self wanting to quit any time soon, but I need to really tone it down to do better in life. GAhhhhhhhh :(

2. I love how so many people are finally realizing weed isn't this harmless drug that fixes all the world's probblems

3. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']I love how so many people are finally realizing weed isn't this harmless drug that fixes all the world's probblems[/quote]

Everything in moderation.

I'm not sure why you frequent a marijuana forum.. I see you bashing marijuana quite a bit.

4. I concur about moderation. I had way more fun with weed when it was 'a special event' to get high. Like when you first start out its every once in a while with friends. Now I just get high because thats the norm and not nearly as fun as it used to be. But I dont think im going to make it to the weekend. Maybe I will though!! :)

5. fuck man I know exactly what you're going through and am having the same problems. falling asleep without a nice bowl blows and I can't play my guitar for more than like 30 if i'm not high

just get drunk.

6. Ahhh I hate liquor of any kind, beer included. But shit it sucks so bad! Im glad we feel each other. Im so fucking sloppy playing guitar when im not buzzed.

7. My advice is to start playing guitar sober until you can play it sober and baked. I know what you mean, when you're baked sometimes you're just feeling it and can flow and jam out for hours and hours. But when you say you can't play guitar because you're not baked sounds pathetic. It's just bud. You can easily go a week.

Here's an idea, focus on playing music instead of blazing; every time you aren't doing anything and wanna blaze just pick up the guitar and learn/ create a new song/ riff. Then you'll get high off that feeling of creativity and getting better and it'll take your mind off bud until you can blaze again.

8. Thanks man! I know it sounded lame but when im high playing guitar I get in this crazy focus of feeling the instrument and hearing the music. Kind of like the SPECIAL bar on Tony hawks pro skater